This was my before the Season trip to see my customers on the Cape. I had stayed at The Tidewater In years ago and it has not really changed. It is a 60's looking place that they keep very clean and pretty well maintained. The indoor and outdoor pools and areas were also very clean. I really like the 50"s Diner look for breakfast and it is a good breakfast. They offer 50% off your breakfast with a VIP card so remember to ask for one.
If you are looking for a brand new more up to date place to stay this is not for you.
But if you just need a nice clean more old fashioned place with free wi fi and a reasonable price then the Tidewater is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA