My husband and I with our 12 y.o. stayed at Tidewater 3rd week of July. We had booked a room on the second floor overlooking the Lewis Bay. - Interior corridors and quick access to Helen's Diner, snack / pop machines, indoor pool and the microwave. Our room was large and clean, always at a perfect temperature. The bathroom, tiny but clean. The sink is outside the bathroom with marble countertop. We made use of the coffee maker provided and it was great having a mini-fridge as well as access to the microwave on the 1st floor and the chairs on our balcony to dry our beach towels. We had breakfast at Helen's Diner every morning since we got the breakfast package, let me tell you, every single dish we had was delicious! Our days started off good because of the good breakfast we had served with a smile. The front desk staffs, Voula, Lisa and Charles all are courteous and very helpful. On the rainy days we were at the indoor pool, clean and spacious just like the outdoor pool which also had good music playing. Guests had access to game boards, foosball and ping-pong in the main building - great to have for rainy day. The grounds were pretty and well maintained. I was able to see my daughter and friends children play at the outdoor swing set and play area from my balcony. There was a large field which also had grill, picnic table and loungers. One day we took dinner out ad enjoyed it and the tables placed outside the diner surrounded by flowers overlooking the bay. There's an area set up to play horseshoes. We were able to easily reach several beaches, the Mall and Hyannis from the hotel and many good restaurants and mini-golf vary close by. We would definitely stay here again. Thank you Tidewater it was an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA