Winter doldrums get the best of us... I was embarking on a new path in my life and wanted to have a stress-free relaxing weekend away with my sweetie. I contacted the Tidewater in, located in West Yarmoth (smack in the middle of Cape Cod) because I noticed they had jacuzzi-rooms. They immediately replied to my request, which was done via e-mail, and comfirmed they had jacuzzi rooms available and that these jacuzzis were 2-person and located in the livingroom, not the bathroom like so many other places. The room was on "Managers Special" and the price was special on my budget. Serivce was ok, with it being winter most of the staff is off and the hotel doesn't serve breakfasts, but the desk attendent had a smile and gave great suggestions of where to eat and hit the beach for some winter walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA