“Pleasant place to stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Westborough
Kinross, United Kingdom
“Pleasant place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

There was deep snow on the ground when we arrived and when we left 12 days later. Our room was large, divided into two by a low wall. The room and bathroom were clean, as was the microwave and cooker. The bed was very comfortable although the blanket on the bed was not clean. However, it was changed as soon as I requested it be.
The staff were friendly and helpful. I have no complaints and would be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay and sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you were very satisfied with our staff in being very friendly and helpful to you. We are happy to hear our accommodations met your needs. Please accept my apologies for the blanket not being cleaned. I have shared your comments with our staff and we will be sure to thoroughly check the linen in every room to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your feedback. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Fairfield, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

especially given some of the negative reviews, but overall my experience was pretty decent. Not 5-star mind you, but really ok. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff, in particular Sally at the front desk, were quite friendly and accommodating. Hallway carpeting could use some attention but aside from that, no complaints to speak of and I would consider returning should the opportunity present itself.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BernieG
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the service provided by Sally and the cleanliness of your room. I will share your feedback regarding the hallways and make sure that area gets addressed. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Beaufort, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

Hotel room was so dirty on arrival. Cigarette Smell in the Bathroom that would not go away in a non smoking room. The noise from two families of four, one next door and one above was bad all day from 8 am to 12 midnight. Screaming at their children, banging on the walls. Complaints did not help quiet them down. I left the hotel early before I was forced to call the Child Abuse Hot Line. A sad looking hotel. Don't think about staying there.

Room Tip: If you have to use this hotel, make sure you are away from the families who live there all the time...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Marcia D

Travellers are raving about these Westborough hotels

Worcester, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

I got into the room and was dissapointed. I went to sleep. When I woke up I noticed a huge stain on the sheets, I was so grossed out !! Then as I was getting all my things together to check out. There was a pair of dirty underwear in the bathroom underneath the sink vanity, it was disgusting. If you are looking for a hotel to stay in I suggest the Marriott or Double Tree down the street.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank lindsey M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Lindsey - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please know that we are sincerely sorry about the level of cleanliness in your room. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that this is not the norm and I am working with our staff to improve our cleaning services moving forward. Plus, I am going to be personally inspecting each guest room prior to anyone checking in to ensure they are in line with our company's high standards.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. I hope that you will contact me directly, at bwb@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westborough
Doubletree Hotel Boston/Westborough
Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Computer Dr.
Residence Inn Boston Westborough
Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester

Been to Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road

Property: Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road
Address: 19 Connector Road, Westborough, MA 01581
Region: United States > Massachusetts > Westborough
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Westborough
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Extended Stay, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Westborough Hotel Westborough