Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Westborough Inn(Westborough)
View Hotel
All reviewswould stay againother guestsesalaundrycomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Overall the hotel does not belong to be said as a hotel ... it is guest house .... named as hotel .... charged as hotel price ....

they don't clean the room everyday ... only 1 in week ... if the scheduled week cleaning misses they will clean in two weeks .... they never changes the bed sheet .... room cleaning is very bad ... you can see the dust every where in the room ... phone does not work in most of the rooms .... wifi signal is very bad .... i don't think speed is upto the mark ... i stayed around approx 1 month for business trip ... towels stinks ... room stinks ... bad smell in the whole room ... no proper ventilation ... ac is of type of old ages .... kitchen utensils are very bad cleaned and given to you ... so never book the hotel even in the worst case ...

avoid this hotel at every cost ....

Room Tip: book the nearest hotel in same road ... Residence Inn connector road ...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank bobbyuec
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My corporate travel had this on the list, and both of the local places I usually stay were full, so I tried it. Check in was quick and easy, then I went to my room. I have previously stayed in the Residence Inn across the street, so thought this would be similar. Not even close, even though price was similar.

My "suite" was tiny, one l-shaped room plus a miniscule bath. Bed was a queen size, and pretty much filled the leg of the L. Bed was comfortable, with four pillows, but the sheet and blanket didn't even reach my chest, much less my neck.

"Desk", which doubles as the only table for food, was small and you wind up sitting in the "kitchen". Empty ice trays (no ice maker), no cocktail sized glasses, a few well used plastic tumblers, two burner cook top (which stunk when I turned it on), refridge, and dishwasher (which was putting out a foul smell), all added up to a "very glad I'm not cooking here" feel.

Bath was both small and the tub felt gritty. I wound up washing it out before trusting my feet to it. Shower was good, both plenty hot and good flow.

When I tried to check out, I didn't find a bill under the door, like every hotel I've stayed in for years. I went to the front desk, and no one was there. I waited for about 20 minutes, growling at the "back in a few minutes" sign, then finally called "0" on the house phone, which rang at the empty desk. Finally, someone picked up, mumbled a few seconds and hung up on me.

While waiting, I got a cup of coffee, then discovered they only had sweetened creamer, so I threw the coffee away. Food was fruit and granola bars.

Finally, after making me late for my customer meeting (perhaps that what "Extended Stay" really ment???), the desk clerk came back, ran my bill, and I left...never, never, never to return again.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere, even if you have to drive for a while
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AndyV2011
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed for 2 months. the staff were friendly & service was not bad. They had all the basic amenities even for you to do your own cooking. Good WiFi. Overall I would go there again. Only wish is that of frequent room service and more options for breakfast. Currently room service happens once a week.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Wow they said recently remodeled rooms? Dry wall falling off ceiling, sink dropping out of counter. There was a layer of dust in the shower, black stains on the floor of shower. Layer of grease in the cabinets with the dirty pans, microwave had crumbs in all the corners. The place is disgusting.Even the front desk clerk said please write a letter because we can't keep up with the place!!! Motel 6 is a better value. Spend a couple more dollars and stay somewhere that cares about customers.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank smalecki99
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The room smelled worse then a smoke filled casino, and it was a non-smoking room. The blanket smelled like a wet dog. The AC was broken. The neighbors tv was loud until 1am when we complained. The photos on Hotels.com are misleading. The place is falling apart, and is dirty.

• Stayed: June 2014