Be aware of this hotel. The first room we got was very moldy, had wet walls, was dark and smelled very very bad. We were not able to breathe and got a headache within 10 minutes. We were standing outside the room, thinking what to do and where to go, when the manager passed us. We called him to the room and the first thing he said was "it's stinky, right?". HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING ON.
Then they moved us to another room, which was smelly too (turned out this room was recently painted), and filthy. The fridge was gross, brown stains on my pillow, toilet was clogged and dust everywhere. We complained again and they said we were the first to complain. They just listened to us, nodded and smiled, but they really didn't care!
Please think twice before choosing this hotel, it's not worth it.
Because of this experience we will never stay in any Econolodge again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking