Elm Motel(Westfield)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$77
Candlewood Suites(West Springfield)
US$119
Residence Inn West Springfield(West Springfield)
US$190
US$185
Red Carpet Inn West Springfield(West Springfield)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$90
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2010

We stayed at this hotel for one night on the July 4th weekend. It is located right off the I90. The rates were very good. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly. They were even kind enough to allow us to check in 2 hours early. If you are looking for a reasonably priced place to stay while you are visiting the surrounding area or attending a concert at Tanglewood, this is the place. Accomodations in the Lenox / Lee region were 4 times the price. Tanglewood is about a 40 minute drive away via the I90. The hotel is not fancy, but it offers clean, comfortable, basic accomodations. The continental breakfast was good. There is a Friendlys and a Wendys nearby if you are looking for more. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is visitiong the region for 1-2 nights.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angenora
Reviewed 30 September 2009

We stayed here for one night while traveling through the area. Group of young noisy people there the night we stayed. Mentioned to management the next morning and they were aware of the problems. This can happen anywhere.

Everything was in working order and clean. Other than the noise issues OK stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rojan
Reviewed 6 July 2008

I stayed at this Econo Lodge for a week (7 nights). The room was not clean. There were spiderwebs on the ceiling and dust everywhere. My bathroom was not cleaned at all during my stay. I did get towels every day and my bed was made, but not with clean sheets. There were holes in the walls and ceiling. When I checked out I wasn't even asked about my stay.

Some pluses: The room had your basic amenities including a microwave oven, microfridge, coffee maker, etc. The continental breakfast was OK. There is a pool, but it needed cleaning. It is located right off the Mass Pike which is convenient to travelers.

For people travelling to the Westfield, MA area, this is really the only hotel. If you don't mind staying outside the area, you may want to check out other hotel/motel options.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
econolodgewestfield, Webmaster at Quality inn Westfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing EconoLodge Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found the location to be a good one for you. I am glad that you found the microwave, fridge, coffee maker and so forth to be pluses.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is greatly appreciated. Upon the receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) The reception staff received additional training in letting our valued guests know how much we appreciate them and showing an interest in seeing that they enjoyed their stay.

2) Housekeeping staff received additional training in meeting the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at EconoLodge Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed 16 May 2008

Not a great place to stay. I requested a fridge and microwave two weeks ahead of time, because I was staying for 9 days and didn't want to eat out all the time. I checked in at 2:30 pm, and the appliances finally arrived in my room around 8:30 pm. I stocked my fridge with yogurt and all kinds of good things. The next day the person who came in to clean unplugged the fridge. When I discovered it, all my food was warm, so I threw it all out. The computer in the lobby rarely worked. Two people in our group had mice in their rooms. Stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: April 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing EconoLodge Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area. I am so sorry about the loss of your food.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. It is greatly appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) Housekeeping staff was instructed not to unplug appliances such as the fridge without checking first to make sure that they are not in use.

2) Maintenance was notified about the problem with the computer in the lobby and instructed to see to its repair.

3) Maintenance was notified about the report of mice and instructed to look into it and see to their extermination.

Reviewed 8 July 2005

What a nightmare! This is a filthy place! Our mattress was soaking wet...argh! We don't want to even think about the horrendous health issues this opens up.Ugh! When we complained no one seemed to care. We asked to have our room changed and were told there were no more rooms available, but when we threatened to leave and go elsewhere all of a sudden another room appeared empty. The desk service was terrible! The second room we were put into was equally disgusting. Yellow stains covered the external and internal parts of the toilet. Mildew was on the bathroom tiles. All in all...this is just an over all disgusting place. Never again!

• Stayed: July 2005
6  Thank mjbSherrill

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is greatly appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) Desk service staff received additional training in the courteous, considerate way in which our valued guests are to be treated.

2) Housekeeping staff received additional training in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

I hope that the next time you stay in our area, you will once again choose to stay at EconoLodge Inn & Suites. I think that you will be greatly pleased.