Quality inn Westfield
Candlewood Suites(West Springfield)
US$132
US$128
Very Good 4/5
Residence Inn West Springfield(West Springfield)
US$240
US$181
Residence Inn
Very Good 4/5
Red Carpet Inn West Springfield(West Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$71
All reviewsmass pikestayed hereclean roomsbed was very comfortablestay there againgraduationcheckin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We stopped here on our way to the Berkshires for one night. The room was clean and the desk staff was friendly. However, the hall and my room reeked of smoke. My second floor room was supposedly non-smoking but the smell was terrible. We tried airing the room out with the patio door open to no avail. Maybe the smoking rooms were below us? In any event, the smell was so pervasive we didn't want to wear the same pajamas again at the next night's stop because they now reeked too! We will not stay at this Econolodge again.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I felt that the staff was very friendly and personable. The hotel seemed very homey and comfortable. The location was very convenient to the interstate and major roads. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. I would stay here again. The hotel is clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Checked in to a smelly room with a pile of toe nails on the carpet. The desk in the room had food stains all over it. Pretty sure the room was not cleaned after the prior guest left, except that the bed was changed and seem clean, thank goodness. Our room smelled ok, but other rooms had a pretty funky odor in them. The manager gave several other couples in our group a hard time when they asked for an extra towel. What I can say on a positive note is that rooms had a small fridge and there were decent place tote nearby. Dunkin donuts across the street, cracker barrel within 5 minutes and a couple decent restaurant/bars within a mile or two. Overall, can't say I would ever recommend the place.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms had a Funky musty smell while others do not.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

Do not stay in this hotel. It has bed bugs. I have posted pictures.
My family are all infected by them. I spoke to the manager and all they say is "sorry for the inconvenience" REALLY/???
This was an emergency and i had to stay there but NEVER again will i ever stay in this kind of hotel.
I am taking further actions because this should not happen to anyone else.
Do not stay here unless every piece of furniture is brand new... better yet... under new management.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank APeralta5
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We needed to stay in the area of Westfield State Univ for one night. This hotel provided the basics at a good price but that's about it. The mattress was very uncomfortable. Not much in the area but easy on and off access from the Mass Pike.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family