“Overnight stay after a nearby Wedding”

Westford Regency Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westford
Ashburnham, Massachusetts
“Overnight stay after a nearby Wedding”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Arrived mid afternoon, Room was clean and ready. Hung out with friends in the comfortable lounging area. Got ready for a nearby Wedding, room and bathroom was well supplied including mini fridge. We requested to keep the lounge opened later for when we got back and the staff accomodated. We were able to have nightcaps before we turned in. Staff also supplied our group with a small room for the morning breakfast buffet. Breakfast Buffet was very good including the freshly made loaded omlette. Good friendly staff here. This is our 3rd stay here and haven't been disappointed. Attended 2 weddings on this property and they've done an outstanding job.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Acton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at the Westford Regency for 8 nights in May after moving to Massachusetts, while waiting for our moving van to arrive. The hotel is very beautiful and the pool is just amazing. The health club is very nice as well, with a lot of classes, weights, handball courts and machines. Hotel guests can use it for free and it is also open to the public. This presents an issue because often the parking is taken over by people using the gym. The rooms are nice and they provided us with a good sized refrigerator and microwave. It's very close to Rt. 495 though, which is a major truck route through the State and the noise is terrible. We were in a room facing the highway and I had to get ear plugs in order to sleep. The hotel has no guest laundry service (unless you want to pay to have them take your laundry out and do it). I was traveling with a severely developmentally disabled child so had a mountain of laundry to do when I got there and had to go to Chelmsford to an expensive laundromat - 5 miles away. Housekeeping was inconsistent and not particularly well managed. There were not enough towels for 2 people in the room when we got there. One day they took all the towels and didn't replace them. Another day, they made the bed and did nothing else. And another time, when there were enough towels, they wanted to take the clean ones and wash them. Usually hotels have the policy that if towels are hanging up, they don't take them and wash them because it's a terrible waste of water and energy. This hotel doesn't have that policy which bothered me. The food in the restaurant/bar is just OK, nothing to rave about. Breakfast buffet is quite good with all sorts of selections. However, the things to order off the menu are limited. Staff is inconsistent as well. Some are very friendly and helpful, others are pretty surly and unsmiling. Overall, it was a very good experience, but the hotel has some things it can improve on.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that doesn't face the highway.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rzoe
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The Westford Regency INN and CONFERENCE CENTER has the most friendly front desk staff and the restaurant staff deserves much praise as well! This place is beautiful and the new pool is divine. Thanks Laquisha, for making our visit a memorable one!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Henniker NH
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The Sunday Brunch is a special event for our family! We all meet there once/twice a year to be treated to wonderful food. This last time we had the pleasure of having Jessica as our waitress. We had a large party and my mother always requests to have the private room when she makes the reservation. When we arrived we were disappointed to find that they had seated us at a large round table in the middle of the dining room. That was not the privacy that my mother enjoys. Lucky for us the guests that were in the private room were just getting ready to leave. Jessica quickly changed up the settings and we were moved in. She was wonderfully attentive and went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. She even made sure that my Dad who had recently started a gluten-free diet talked to the chef to walk him through what his choices were. Hopefully Jessica will be there when we go back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stay at the Regency once or twice a year. I have always had great experiences! The staff is pleasant, efficient, and eager to help. It is also nice to have consistency in staff. Many of the faces I see are very familiar to me as they are there year after year.

I generally attend the Regency for conferences. Michael is always easy to work with, and never seems ruffled by anything that happens. Over the years I have also worked with Douglas. I was delighted to see Douglas back at the Regency when I was there this week. He is always friendly, happy to help and eager to please. This week I was not running the conference, yet both Michael and Douglas greeted me as long lost friends. I love using the Regency for conferences and staying there is a treat!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The water aerobics class offered by Westford Regency Health Club instructor Sue Lertch is awesome. She shares lots of good health information and each class is a little different. The remodeled pool area has lots of light from the wall of windows.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Acton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I planned a party for a friend that was retiring. Planning parties are always hectic. The staff at the Westford Regency was extremly helpful. Douglas was the event person assigned to us for the party. He was very friendly and helpful. He made the entire night run very smooth. We had Jessica and Leonardo as bartenders and Raquel and Hudson as servers, everyone found them to be courtious and pleasant. I know that any events that I plan will be held at the Westford Regency in the future, hopefully the same staff. KUDOS !!! to all of you that helped us with the event. I would highly recommend the facility and staff to anyone.

A great BIG thank you to all !!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank eks512014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Residence Inn Boston Westford
Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Courtyard Boston Littleton
#1 of 1 in Littleton
Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell

Been to Westford Regency Inn? Share your experiences!