Westford Regency Inn
US$97
US$177
US$133
US$74
All reviewshealth clubbanquet managerconference centerconference facilitiesconference roombit datedfront desk stafffirst floornice poolflat screen tvnew englandmini fridgeweddingluncheongymhallwayryan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here two nights after a horrible night in a hotel in next town. This experience was vastly different. Friendly front desk staff. Room was comfortable and clean. Not a 5 star hotel but good value for the money. Their are nearby restaurants ( Burtons Grill) but also there is a great restaurant here. Towels and linens were nice. Beds comfortable but one mattress was sagging. The only drawback was loud air conditioner that was hard to adjust to steady temperature. I have been here for conferences and they do a good job with that as well.

Room Tip: We did not face the highway so no noise but Rt 495 runs next to back side of hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this place before, it wasn't a good experience then either. The wall paper is coming off the walls, the room is making me sneeze, smells like mold. The roof obviously leaks as the wall paper and cracks in the walls show. The staff is nice, just the place that is a train wreck.

Won't make this mistake again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Phil S
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Westford Regency Inn has proven to be a delightful home away from home. Each night after our meetings I have enjoyed the delightful and relaxing environment, the good service, and the relaxing pool and hot tub. This evening I was treated to the delightful hospitality of Clark;s Pub as Jessica greeted and seated us and Fernanda served our excellent meal. Fernanda was helpful and professional, providing true "service with a smile." i will surely return when i am in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

It is a nice hotel, in a convenient location for business travelers needing to be in the area. The rooms are spacious and reasonably we'll appointed, and the service is good. Front desk staff got me into and out of my room quickly and with a smile. While it is pretty close to 495, I was not able to hear the highway from inside the hotel.

The rates are very competitive, but would be nice to get breakfast included, or be offered as an option. The food is pretty good, though, both breakfast in the cafe and dinner in the pub. While my first steak dinner was never cooked to my liking (medium rare) after 2 tries (medium well), the wait staff made up for the shortcoming in the kitchen.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I travel extensively and The Westford Regency is, by far, the loveliest, most pleasant $125/night hotel that we have ever stayed in.
It's amenities are combined with old fashioned character...our room was immaculate, spacious, nicely stocked with all the comforts of home. The bath linens were lush and the bedding exceptional. The staff was polite and most helpful. When I requested late check out, I was cheerfully granted an extra hour. A bonus - real windows and screens! Our request for a quiet room had us on the 3rd floor - in the trees. We SO enjoyed that.
AAAAA+++++!!!!!

Room Tip: We requested a quiet room, and it was on the 3rd floor - in the trees! With REAL WINDOWS AND SCREENS! It was lovely, clean, and inviting. Lovely ambience in the center lobby eating/dining afea
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple