“Worst hotel bed ever”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Westford
Blackstone, Massachusetts
“Worst hotel bed ever”
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Started off calling for directions and were sent the wrong way, 20 miles total. Nice room but worst hotel bed I have ever slept in...that is tried to sleep in. Big sag in the middle, totally unacceptable for a Marriot hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cliff s
mikeegan122569, Regional Director of Sales posted for the General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Westford, responded to this review, 20 December 2012
I am sorry you had a negative experience while staying with us at the Residence Inn Westford. We take all feedback positive and negative seriously and utilize this feedback to make positive changes when necessary. Our staff takes great pride in providing "Service So Memorable" our guest tell stories about it, I am sorry that you did not have such a positive interaction when needing assistance with directions.. If business or leisure brings you back to the Westford area please contact me directly and I will personally assist you with your reservations and room accommodations.

Happy Holidays!
Jennifer Hogan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 27 November 2012

The hotel is in a relatively commercialized part of the area. For some reason, I can hardly find shopping/eating place in this area with a radius of 15 miles. The hotel has a very nice happy hour starting from 6pm (if I remember correctly) from Mon to Thurs. The quality and variety of the food is beyond average Residence Inns. I enjoy the chicken wing night especially. In a few instances, I declined dinner together idea from my coworkers and invited them to eat in the hotel. It is really cozy style. The staffs are very friendly and helpful.

I was upgraded a couple of times to two-bedroom suite. The suite is very clean and typical setting of a residence inn. HVAC is NOT noisy in my sense. Internet seems not flashing fast but usable for work/play.

There is a bamboo Chinese restaurant next door, which is very convenient if I need to dinner with friends or coworkers. Market Basket is very close too if I ever need something (once I bought the $3.99/lb soft shell lobster steamed from it). There is also a CVS, Starbucks and Subway in the same shopping center with Market Basket.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank 810js
Saint Johns
Reviewed 16 November 2012

When you stay at a Residence Inn - you know what you are getting and that is okay. You'll get an above size room and a free hot breakfast. Generally, my stays at Residence Inns are for business and almost always are a solid experience. My stay at the Residence Inn in Westford was no exception. Large room, decent breakfast and friendly service. If I had stayed there longer, I might have taken advantage of some of their other offerings like hot evening snacks/light meals, etc. For me, this hotel chain almost always fit the bill.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Quincy, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 November 2012

we stayed on columbus weekend . had an enjoyable stay. breakfast(inclusive)was fine and everyone in the hotel seem to make use of it. if your looking for a quiet place, not here many children, although may have been the long weekend. pool nice but again not exactly quiet. no food other than breakfast, but alternatives not far

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We stayed in Residence Inn Westford for a family wedding. There were people that came in at all sorts of times and from all sorts of places - as far as the Middle East! Each and every one of us was received with the individual attention we all needed. The staff was friendly, helpful and cooperative. The breakfasts were just right - not too much but yet plentiful and tasty and the restaurant staff was amazing! The rooms were clean and roomy. I stayed with my son and his wife in a two bedroom suit which quickly felt like home.
With all of this, the rate we got was AMAZING!
Recommend this place warmly.

Room Tip: Only experienced the two bedroom suite which was great.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Berkley, Michigan
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My son and I stayed here while in town for a family wedding and the staff, rooms, food were great! The breakfast served every morning was always fresh, had a variety and ultra convenient. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. Kaitlyn at the front desk was super bright and cheery! We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed August 2012
Reviewed 29 July 2012

This is the by far the best family friend hotel I have experienced, ever. The moment we checked it they offered complimentary cold freshly made lemonade, cookies and popcorm to soothe our weiry travel. All the staff was suberbly accomandating and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was complete in every way and the kitchen staff was super attentive. Food was always stocked; always fresh and hot when required. The pool area always had fresh towels nicely layed out on each beach chair and very clean. The gym, though smaller than I would liked had fresh towels and clean equipment. The front of the hotel was well mainted from the tennis/basketball court to the front lawn. We request a late checkout of 2pm and they gladly said yes!!!!! They even offered free dinner Monday- Thursday and social nights!! I will return for a week stay since I love this hotel so much!! Their is so much around to do Kimball farm, Nashoba Valley and lots of fun shopping to do!!

Room Tip: Stay close to the pool/gym/breakfast area;easy access to everything quickly
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
mikeegan122569, Regional Director of Sales and Marketing at Residence Inn Boston Westford, responded to this review, 6 August 2012
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay with us at The Residence Inn. We are thrilled that you took the time to recognize the hotel for the great service we provided you and that you had the best stay ever. We strive to make each stay for our guests memorable and accommodating. We are glad to hear that the amenities like the pool, complimentary breakfast each day and dinner Monday –Thursday were something you were able to utilize and enjoyed during your trip. We are in such a great location being near Nashoba Valley and Kimball Farm and easily accessible to the highways.
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return visit.

Warm Regards,
Jen Hogan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
#1 of 1 in Littleton
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell
Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common

Been to Residence Inn Boston Westford? Share your experiences!