“Clean hotel but not well signposted” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Boston Westford

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Residence Inn Boston Westford
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Westford
CT
“Clean hotel but not well signposted”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

It was a little difficult to find and almost drove past (it seems to be in some sort of office complex with restaurants and a very little sign). Hotel seems like it is either newish or been refurbished recently. Room and common areas were clean and well kept. Our room was on the 3rd (top) floor and we were very happy with how quiet it was - we did not hear anything from the parking lot or from any hallways, or adjoining room noise. The price was reasonable and it is close to shopping (of course you have a full size refrigerator) and restaurants and the interstate. No reason not to stay there if you are in the area. There is a fitness center and pool on the property.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

This hotel is great. It is close to slopes and is very cozy. There is an oven and microwave so you don't have to get take out every night. :) The pool is great but crowded a lot but that's fine. The hot tub is good too. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: do a two bedroom suite
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
New England
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Fairly familar with the area, although it has been a while. After driving around looking for the property, I stopped at a Walgreens to ask directions. TWO individuals working there had no idea what I was talking about. I asked a person in the parking lot who also said she never heard of the Residence Inn in Westford but there was a rather 'large' hotel down the road. Thus I traveled down the road and saw that the large hotel was the Regency. I immediately looked for a place to turn around and as I was doing so, I drove by the smallest Residence Inn sign I have ever seen. Property is behind a few office parks. If I wasn't looking for a place to turn around, I would have missed it.
Finally checked in, agree with other reviews that stated the front desk people seem to hide out back......Nevertheless trekked up to the 3rd floor and NEITHER of my keys worked. Back down to the desk and said to the manager I felt the problems I face were an omen, that I should just find another location to stay. She profusely apologized promising she would credit my rewards with a few points. Of course, she stated this all packed up with sun glasses heading home for the night. NO points credited.......
No issues however, with the property once I finally found it and was able to unlock my door !

Room Tip: get good directions before travel
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jennifer H, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Westford, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
We are sorry for the surrounding companies not knowing where our hotel is, we have been here for 13 years and are well known in the community. We are sorry that you missed the signs that direct you to the hotel. We appologize for your getting lost, we undertand how frustrating that can be when you have been traveling and want to get settled in.
We have definately credited your rewards account as promised from the manager, however, this process does take some time.

We appreciate your business and hope that you will return to the hotel.

The Residence Inn Management Team
Fall River, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

After staying at another local hotel for past seminars and being disappointed by them, I opted to stay at the Residence Inn. I am so glad that we did! I don't understand how this is not the #1 rated hotel in the area! Every single person we met was friendly and concerned about us. The front desk staff was always smiling and happy to assist us with requests for extra towels and toiletries. The breakfast staff was right there stocking food and offering assistance or letting us know what was available. We had a queen studio suite and it was more than large enough for me and my husband. The full kitchen was great for storing the British goodies we picked up down the road and for reheating leftovers. The bed was very comfortable. I've been told that I'm like the princess and the pea when it comes to beds and I slept comfortably both nights we were there. Loved having 4 fluffy pillows to share between two people. The large TV is set up to spin so you can watch it from either the sofa or bed and the channel selection was good. There was more than enough closet and drawer space for an extended stay, though we were only here for a weekend. The pool and spa were a perfect way to relax after sitting in a seminar all day. Breakfast was hot and fresh and there was a nice selection of foods to eat there or take with us. I was so excited to see real eggs, rather than the ones usually on buffet type services. The location was easy to find, even with my husband's GPS from the UK. There's pretty much anything you could need nearby, from food to pharmacies. We'll definitely stay here again! Also, we highly recommend walking through the parking lot to Bamboo for great Asian food if you're looking for a delicious lunch or dinner.

Room Tip: You don't have to worry about road noise here as it's set back from the road. If walking is...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jennifer H, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Westford, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn in Westford. Our staff takes great pride in providing first class service to our guests. Whether here for a night or several months making each guest feel at home is our top priority. I am thrilled to hear you slept well in our comfortable beds, in 2013 we got all new Queen and King pillow top mattresses. Again, thank you for sharing your experience and touching upon all of the great amenties we offer our valued guests. We look forward to seeing you again when business brings you to the Westford area.
singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Loved this quaint little Marriott tucked in a cul-de-sac in Westford MA. We were here to attend a friend's wedding and felt the comfort of home-away-from-home the moment we entered our room -- spacious kitchen, large vanity area and comfortable bed. We had dinner at the Bamboo Asian restaurant across from the hotel and it was delicious with good service. Will definitely stay at this hotel if we pass through the area again. Thumbs up!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Muppetbaby
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

Greeted by a professional staff that seemed genuinely concerned about our stay. Almost everyone was very helpful, and appeared to be well trained. I'd happily stay at this hotel again...great for families looking to make the most of their New England vacation! Also, breakfast was included and well worth it...

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Royal Oak, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights and enjoyed it. I shared a two bedroom suite. It had a living room and kitchen and the two bedrooms on each side. Each bedroom had a door you could close with a bed and bathroom. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel itself was nice. It had tennis courts and a pool. The breakfast was very good and so were the people working that area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
#1 of 1 in Littleton
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell
BEST WESTERN PLUS Chelmsford Inn

Been to Residence Inn Boston Westford? Share your experiences!