“Family Fun”
Review of Bobby's Ranch

Bobby's Ranch
Ranked #6 of 10 things to do in Westford
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I went to Bobby's ranch because i was interested in riding a horse. My Fiance rides english style and we went to the Equine Affaire in West Springfield, MA and I had a good time. My son turned 8 on Friday and we took him to Bobby's ranch for a family fun day. My son was scared at first and did not want to get on. Funny thing is one of the barn cats saw him sitting and crying on a rock. the cat walked up to hime gave him a nudge and my son got right up on that horse. The trail guides were fantastic and very professional I forgot the young girls name but they were fantastic they took my son on the trail ride with a guide leash. The horses were very tame and well mannered. I would recommend this place to anyone who is remotely interested in riding a horse.

2  Thank steven m

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I took my 10 year old granddaughter for her first trail ride and my first time on a horse in over 15 years. We both had a great time. The really put thought into the proper horse for each rider and the experience was a lot of fun. My granddaughter is already talking about coming back east for their horseback riding and caring for horses day camp this summer.

2  Thank cjay99