Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Westford Regency Inn(Westford)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$160
US$132
Hotels.com
US$97
US$177
US$133
Agoda.com
All reviewshighway sideroad noisecomplimentary breakfastboiled eggsking suitevery pleasant staythe breakfast areagreat place to stayyogurtnice breakfastthe hotel is cleanbusiness tripstayed one nightindoor pooleasy accessbed was very comfortableconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Would stay there again with no problem, very clean, very nice wait staff except the one cleaning up after breakfast, try to get there early because she will push you out of the way to start to clean up. Overall experience very positive

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cheryl P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear John-I would like to apologize for the negative experience you encountered during our On The House Hot Breakfast Buffet. We appreciate your constructive feedback and will use it in a training manner to ensure that our team is providing the highest level of service to all of our guests at all times. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future! Kindest Regards, Cheryl Prentiss, General Manager.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We like to stay in Hampton Hotels because we have hot had any bad experience so far. Hotels stuff very friendly and polite, rooms very clean and comfortable, beds are good, nice service, good breakfast area and good mill quality.

Room Tip: Good hotel, Definitely advise stay in there.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Cheryl P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Frequent Traveler-We are pleased that our Hampton Brand continues to provide you with the clean, comfortable, hospitable accommodations that you have come to expect. We pride ourselves on creating memorable moments for our guest's and look forward to your return visit! Kindest Regards, Cheryl Prentiss, General Manager.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Excellent Hampton Inn in superior condition with friendly, well-trained staff. Breakfast was well-stocked and area kept clean. Nice carpet, decor. Great for families but would also stay here on business if travelling through the area. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Valued Guest-thank you so much for posting your positive review regarding our Hampton Inn & Suites. We are very pleased that you were so satisfied with your stay and that you would stay with us again. We appreciate your referral and look forward to your return visit! Kindest Regards, Cheryl Prentiss, General Manager.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Clean sheets and bedcoverings everyday. Helpful staff, easy access for wheelchair user. Breakfast, while not inspired was not bad. Hotel could not accommodate our next visit, so made a reservation for us at a neighbouring hotel. Easy parking, convenient to elevators. Internet easy to access.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cheryl P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest-thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent visit to the Westford area. I am sorry that we were unable to accommodate your next visit but hope you will be able to stay with us again real soon. Kindest Regards, Cheryl Prentiss, General Manager.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

The night we stayed at this hotel, it was full except for a king smoking room. I HATE smoking rooms. By "hate" I mean I LOATHE them. However, it was late, we had been driving for 11+ hours and we wanted to get a room before we went to dinner.

There were two wedding groups in the hotel. I was worried that might mean things would be very loud. Not so.

When we got to the room, you could tell it was indeed a smoking room, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected it would be. The room itself was pretty huge. The bed was comfortable. The temperature was good. I really can't complain. I can, but I'll complain about other things.

Like this...

The mirrored closet doors across from the door to the bathroom? Who thought THAT was a good idea. First of all, I don't want to see myself sitting on the toilet. Call me crazy, but it's not a need that I have. Second, the person I was with almost walked into the closet doors twice because she thought it was the shower. While ridiculously funny to me (imagine bird flying into the window - but not with the bird getting killed. The bird just gets stunned. That's how it was funny. If the bird had died - or if she had died walked into mirrored closet doors - well, that's not funny at all. And I suspect if that was the case, this would be a very different type of review.)

But I digress.

The breakfast the next morning...

1. Remember that the brownish stuff by the oatmeal is some sort of cinnamon pellet mix NOT brown sugar. I don't care for cinnamon and I really didn't need that MUCH cinnamon in my oatmeal.
2. The croissants are dense. They aren't really croissant-y.
3. The cantaloupe was what my friend Ter would call "zippy" (meaning it may have been starting to spoil)
4. The omelet things weren't too bad, but had a sort of grainy after-texture.

While the above are all negatives, the positive is that there were a LOT of options for breakfast. I just didn't choose too well.

Oh - and one other thing - even though the hotel was full and full of lots of people who knew one another, it was NOT noisy. Good soundproofing which you don't always find in chain hotels.

I'd stay there again. But probably not in a smoking room.

Room Tip: Here's a tip - don't stay in a smoking room. Here's another tip - if you're a smoker and want to stay in a smoking room, quit smoking and stay in a non-smoking room. You'll thank me in 30 years when you're still alive.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Cheryl P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Valued Traveler-thank you for your recent review regarding our Hampton Inn & Suites. I am pleased you were able to get a good night sleep despite how busy our hotel was. I appreciate both the positive and constructive feedback that you provided regarding your stay with us. I hope that you will have an opportunity to stay with us again soon! Kindest Regards, Cheryl Prentiss, General Manager.