I like how every Hampton Inn is the same no matter where you are. Some are a little bit better than others. This location did what was expected, but had a few negatives:
1) Really REALLY cramped bathrooms. Even small by NYC standards
2) Noisy rooms and hallways. Probably due to the fact the building is older
3) Breakfast space is too small for the size of the hotel. It was packed when we went down and ending up skipping.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport Hotel Westport
- Hampton Inn Westport
- Westport Hampton Inn