“girl's spa day”
Review of Oasis Day Spa

Oasis Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Weymouth
More attraction details
Owner description: OASIS DAY SPA offers the finest holistic spa services in a peaceful environment in the historic Fogg Opera Hall just 20 minutes south of Boston. Online booking and e-cards are available.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“girl's spa day”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

manicure was so short, that the massage was almost non existent. Front desk staff was young and somewhat unorganized. No bathrobes or special treatment so it was somewhat disappointing. 1 Massage was amazing, 1 average; facials were good.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank OceanAvenue

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wonderful day at the spa”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I have been going to Oasis for years. I have traveled extensvely and no spa has beaten my experiences at Oasis. BEST facials and love the hot stone masages. The room for massages is a bit noisy (you can hear street traffic from outside) but very tranquil and worth it. Love the soft comfy pedi chairs. They offer you a warm neck wrap and coffe tea or water as you relax in the chair. My days at the spa which have included 3 or more services also included lunch that was ordered out. Just a fantasic place to go. I have visited other nearby spa's and NONE compare to Oasis.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Brendad13
Weymouth, MA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Oasis pampers its customers”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I visit Oasis a couple of times a month and it is outstanding. The staff are professional, attentive and focused on excellent customer service. I schedule a number of services and I am always a very happy customer. The owner has created a lovely place where clients feel comfortable and are consistently well cared for.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Jean-RWeymouth
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Rude & dishonorable”
Reviewed 15 November 2012 via mobile

The "manager" would not honor a very generous gift certificate that fell by the wayside (ok my fault) but When I offered to pay the difference in fees she insisted "no, there was no way they would honor it!" The new laws didn't matter to her. They're not stated on the gc anywhere & she was soooo rude & unwilling budge. So a family member gave them a couple hundred $$ to be rude to me! Not nice!! Don't go there. Snobby. Always thought that but didn't have kids do I didn't care. Now I see it more. They're terrible.

3 Thank Kslfromboston
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Pleasantly surprised...”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

My sister and I spent a few hours at Oasis and had a wonderful experience. Check in was polite and professional, the spa is comfortable and spacious, services were wonderful and the price was very reasonable. Definitely looking forward to my next visit!

2 Thank travelbugs5143