“Best on South Shore”

Lime Leaf
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We do not take reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Great service and consistently great food. Won't eat anywhere else south of Boston. Staff is super friendly and I never feel rushed. Love it. Love it.

1  Thank Kevin L

Reviewed 13 June 2013

After moving to the south shore form NYC, we were in search of a good Thai restaurant. After looking and not finding one that was acceptable we stumbled across the Lime Leaf. Well, it won us over instantly. Friendly staff, great service and even better food. We have been back many times and have never had a bad meal or even one that was mediocre. The quality of the food is consistently high quality. It is a bit out of the way, but if you can find this little gem, I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Magic165
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Where to dine if your family craves top quality Thai food, despite having restrictions of gluten, soy and dairy? Lime Leaf is the place to go as they have many specialities on their menu and are more than willing to make up dishes to your dietary specifications. My family eats here several times a month and I am always delighted to join them when I'm in town.
This week we ordered Mango Curry with shrimp. chicken, onions, peppers, tomatoes and summer squash in a yellow curry sauce which was unbelievably delicious. Red Curry Chicken had fresh string beans, eggplant, bamboo shoots and basil and was a hit with the children, even with it's one red pepper hotness rating. Thai Gaprow, with it's three red hot chili rating was indeed hot, but eating it with the accompanying rice reduced the pain factor. And the steamed vegetables and Pad Thai with specially requested ingredients were enjoyed by those dealing with major food allergies. How I wish they had a restaurant in CT! It's always busy, but they do deliver in the Braintree area. Next time we will tackle Chrispy Duck Basil and Eggplant Delight. It's that type of place.....planning your next meal before you've even digested your last one!

2  Thank Artbrut
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Think the food is great! Have tried many dishes and they were all delicious! I usually do take out. The staff is pleasant and the service is great!! I usually go here a couple times a month.

1  Thank Sue71_13
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Great portions and high quality flavorful cuisine! I guess it's closed while the owners are on vacation or something but its worth the wait!

1  Thank Askmeaboutmystay