“Upset my party guests” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cathay Center
Ranked #33 of 117 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Quincy, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Upset my party guests”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I decided to order food from them for my sons party. I ask for.it to be ready at 6. It wasn't. By.the time I got to the party everyone was hungry. When I opened the.pan of rice it wasnt wat I ordered. I had to drive back there from milton to get the rice I wanted and they didnt evan apologize. just said oh how did that happen. Now its been an hr. I get back home no one evan is hungry for rice. I.am so pissed. They ruined my sons party . I will never order for there again. Food was also over cooked and dry. Worst experience.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank marco3333333

Weymouth, Massachusetts
“My favorite Chinesse food place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Went the other night and got lobster sauce. It wasn't as good as it has been in the past. Not going to stop me from going again. Place is great and Susie the owner is the best

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Bedbugger12
Whitman, Massachusetts
“date night!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was looking for a new place to try Chinese food and we found it! I will bring the family (8) next time. great surprise with the quality of food, selection and service.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank juan u
Boston
“A Little Different Story This Time, but Still A Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

I "sponsored" a small event, where I paid for a round of drinks, and appetizers for 14 people. The appetizers consisted of 3 Jumbo "Pu Pu" Platters. My original thought was that my guests would then order dinner... WRONG! There was so much food on the platters, that everyone was full... AND I took enough home for another meal! The entire bill was under $180. including tax and 20% tip. Effectively, that's dinner for 14, including a cocktail, tax and tip for under $13. per person...AMAZING!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Eagle42
Bradenton, Florida
“Very impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Went here the other day with family. Just got a simple dinner to try out this establishment. The service was prompt and very friendly . We received our food piping hot and very fresh. The beef teriyaki was one if the favorites at the table. It was moist and thicker than other establishments. I would recommend this restaurant to all of my friends and will definitely return with more people.

1 Thank Jeffrey G