“Diner Delight”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Abington, Massachusetts
“Diner Delight”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

As I've passed this cool clean looking diner many times I have never been. This morning we decided to take the trip to Weymouth to Jimmy's Broad Street Diner. This breakfast/lunch/dinner restaurant is exactly what you picture a diner should look like plenty of seats and a small bar for counter dining as well. The lighting colors and open window kitchen gives this diner a comforting feel. Today is a holiday so it was full when we walked in which I hear the place is always pretty busy which ultimately is a good thing! Our waitress was quick to get us what we needed, the coffee was what I like my black coffee to taste like. The menu has everything you want on a breakfast menu. When we walked in we saw and smelt their signature fruit waffle piled high with fruit and whipped cream looking delicious. They also have specials everyday that are inserted in the menu in which they offered today a honey cinnamon French toast with a honey cinnamon glaze topped with strawberrys, blueberrys and whipped cream. My first bite I could tell the bread is certainly freshly made and the flavor was delightful and on point. My brother got the eggs Benedict which was good we also ordered a simple 2 egg breakfast with poached eggs cooked perfectly and Chris got a waffle which I tasted and was also scrumptious and cooked like a waffle should be a tiny bit crisp but certainly not near burnt! I would have to say with the prices being extremely reasonable and the food exceeding the price I will definitely be back for more!

Visited February 2013