“Good for a quick bite and keno”

Jamie's Grille & Pub
Ranked #16 of 34 Restaurants in Whitman
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Pub, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 March 2012

If your not looking for anything fancey, this is a pretty decent place to go. The have a bar area and keno, There is 2 sides to this place, one is booths, a little reminiscent of Friendlys, and the other is over by the bar, that is the section my husband and I like to sit in. I had the oriental chicken salad, it was good, but I think I would have prefered my own, my husband had a mushroom burger and he said it was great. They give you huge drinks with a soda or lemonade. I did like the fact that they offered Crystal Lite as well.

There are newer reviews for Jamie's Grille & Pub

Reviewed 21 January 2012

I don't go often because the service is not too good, but the food is ok for the price. Some dishes better than others.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Good, home cooking, great service, excellent price. They have excellent specials every day. No one ever leaves there hungry or disappointed!

Reviewed 13 July 2011

Tried 3 times have never had a good visit, warm at best food.
Had a reservation once whenwearrived NO tables. They told me sorry go some where with your group of 8 people when I encisted on a table they brought out a folding leg table & squeezed us inwith less than adaquite space & p--- poor service. Never again!!!

1  Thank J162
Reviewed 15 May 2011

Great place and the prices are reasonable!!! I love coming here and will be back soon! Excellent service and food!!!