“Great Burger”

Cuisines: Pub, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Reviewed 3 March 2013

My wife, son and I stopped there for a late night snack. My wife and I split a hamburger and it was delicious. It came with fries, lettuce, tomato and onion. My son ordered the chicken parm and he was very happy. It is a rustic looking place with a large central bar. We will be back to sample some to the other menu items. Prices are very fair.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Used to be a great place with excellent food, huge portions and great prices. Food has gone way downhill and portions very small. Mashed potatoes came out stone cold. Look how few cars are in the parking lot and you'll get the general idea..

2  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 25 April 2012

We are happy there is a Jamie's this close to us. They closed the one in Marshfield that we went to regularly, but this one is very good as well.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

If your not looking for anything fancey, this is a pretty decent place to go. The have a bar area and keno, There is 2 sides to this place, one is booths, a little reminiscent of Friendlys, and the other is over by the bar, that is the section my husband and I like to sit in. I had the oriental chicken salad, it was good, but I think I would have prefered my own, my husband had a mushroom burger and he said it was great. They give you huge drinks with a soda or lemonade. I did like the fact that they offered Crystal Lite as well.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

I don't go often because the service is not too good, but the food is ok for the price. Some dishes better than others.