“Good food we had to share with the flies”

Jamie's Grille & Pub
Ranked #16 of 34 Restaurants in Whitman
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Pub, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Boston, MA
“Good food we had to share with the flies”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Food was decent and the specials are very good. Chic parm 6.99 and Bogo pizza. But the fruit flies were everywhere! A note to management: get the open trash barrel out of the dining room!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Joe_and_Chrissy

Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I booked my son's 40th birthday party at Jamie's. The service and food was FANTASTIC and priced reasonably. The restaurant was very accomodating for my 34 people. They gave us a room with 5 tables of 8 and let us show up to decorate the room early. They did not charge for the room and we had two outstanding waitresses. The food was plentiful and hot. The omelette station had two chefs cooking and the carving station was great with ham & roast beef. I cannot express my gratitude for making this a memorable event. More restaurant people should visit this place and take a lesson on how to treat customers. They automatically add 20% gratuity to the bill but the waitresses ended up with much more.

• Visited September 2013
massachusetts
“Thursday Night Karaoke is a blast”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Been going there for the last couple of Thursday nights and I am happy to say, its great to finally get "something" to go to on the South Shore area. We usually bring 8-10 of us, most of us order, but a few do not. The restaurant is ok with that, and the waitresses are wonderful. The food is pretty much still the same, average. But worth it for something fun to do with friends, and the DJ is great.

• Visited March 2013
North Carolina Coast, North Carolina
“Great Burger”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

My wife, son and I stopped there for a late night snack. My wife and I split a hamburger and it was delicious. It came with fries, lettuce, tomato and onion. My son ordered the chicken parm and he was very happy. It is a rustic looking place with a large central bar. We will be back to sample some to the other menu items. Prices are very fair.

• Visited March 2013
Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States
“What happened to the old Jamies?”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Used to be a great place with excellent food, huge portions and great prices. Food has gone way downhill and portions very small. Mashed potatoes came out stone cold. Look how few cars are in the parking lot and you'll get the general idea..

• Visited November 2012