“Gave it another shot, not really impressed.”
Review of McGuiggan's Pub

McGuiggan's Pub
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Whitman
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: More than just "Pub Food" very extensive menu, as well as the usual items. The decor is surprisingly high end.
massachusetts
“Gave it another shot, not really impressed.”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I ordered the special of chicken wings with buffalo sauce, my husband ordered the same but with teriaki, same as my son. It was just wings with hot sauce poured on them, not true hot sauce wings, and I got one drummie, the rest were the smaller part of the wing. My son and husband said theirs was just soy sauce on them. I tried theirs as well and agreed with them,.....too salty because it was just a soy sauce. That was a dissapointment, because we changed restaurants to come here. My son wanted the fried pickles, which he thought would be like you get down south, but if was just simply a fried pickled that had been quatered. It was also exceptionally hot, which he said is not the same. Our other member had a burger, it looked good, but honestly if I do go here again, I would stick to a burger.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank realt0rlady

Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I dined here on Monday night with my girls. We were seated right away. There were many available tables when we got there but quickly started filling up within minutes. I must say that our waitress, Leanne, was very attentive and provided exceptional service. I had the Greek Salad wrap, which was delicious, my oldest daughter had the baked macaroni special, which was also very good and generous. I ordered from the kid's menu for my youngest and it's the standard fare, such as chicken fingers, pasta, cheeseburger, hot dog, served with fries, drink, and a dessert. I ordered their steak special (10oz. topped with bleu cheese and basil butter) to take home to my husband. That came with a vegetable and salad. It was cooked exactly how we had requested and very delicious, according to my husband. This is definately a good spot to come to on those days when we don't want to drive too far from home for a good meal. We will be back.

• Visited February 2013
north conway
“Always have a nice lunch here”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

We come just about every week for lunch. The sandwhiches, soups and salads are all very good and the waitress is always friendly and attentive. The kids grilled cheese comes with ice cream which is quite tasty! So glad mcquigans opened

“Would not recommend”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Looks nice from the outside but once you go in everything goes down hill quickly. Food tastes like it was frozen. Staff is not attentive and place is nOt very clean. Too bad cause I live local and wish it was better.

1 Thank Foxy0705
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“GREAT FOOD WARM FREINDLY ATMOSPHERE”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We have visited here twice and the food is very good. its has a bar side and a restaurant side.
the first time I went I had a pasta dish that was excellent, there were four of us, one had prime rib , one had shepherds pie everyone loved the food. the second time we went back I got a steak, it was delicious! and to our surprise the has an trio playing irish music. It was the perfect touch, the music accompanied the meal, it was not loud so you could still have a conversation.
The service was great and you just had a relaxed homey feel while you were there. I would highly recommend it

• Visited May 2012