“Ice cream is decent, but...”

Peaceful Meadows Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Whitman
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I've noticed that the quality has gone down over time. The butter crunch while tasty had very little butter crunch pieces. My wife had a "fudge" flavor that was really chocolate and not very fudgy.
Portions and prices are not too bad.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is not my first time and I've been there I don't know how many times. They have the best black raspberry and the vanilla is also very good. Love this place!!!!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I was here recently with my girlfriend to pick up some ice cream for ourselves and her family. the prices are not that bad. we fed 5 people with ice cream for less than $20. the black raspberry was amazing and the cappuccino chip was perfect.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I've been multiple times over the years. Best icecream I've ever had. Pumpkin icecream in the fall is ridiculous. Get a quart to go.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I went to Peaceful Meadows this weekend with my 2 grandchildren. The 3 year old needed to use a bathroom. We were told there was no bathroom that he could use. He was crying because he needed on so badly. There were clearly bathrooms there for employees, they just didn't want him to use it. We had to leave and have him use one at Wendy's. I don't know why we went back after that, but we did (mainly because we told the kids they were getting ice cream).

When we did go back, we found that there was no kiddie size ice cream. I told the clerk to charge me whatever, but only fill it halfway so that there would not be such a mess and they gave it to me overflowing anyway. Also, I asked for sprinkles and was told they did not have any.

Finally, there was a family there with 3 little girls. The girls were throwing sticks at a bull, breaking tree branches off the trees, standing on the fence and waving branches at the bull and throwing even more sticks. The bull was making loud noises and rearing up. The parents just were laughing. I went and told staff and the clerk just looked confused. I asked for manager and told her the story. She said she would go out there, but she did not go out there for quite a while. We finally were driving away and saw a male staffer go out there to stop those kids. It's a wonder no one got hurt.

The ice cream did taste good, but the overall experience was not good. Next time, we are going to Crescent Ridge.