“These people are Saints.”
Review of Wilbraham Inn

Wilbraham Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wilbraham
Phoenix, Arizona
“These people are Saints.”
Reviewed 20 July 2010

On a roadtrip across the country, our car broke down and we got stranded near Wilbraham, MA and were forced to stay overnight. While all was going the worst it could have, the lady at Wihbraham Inn was more helpful than I ever could have asked for. They were the kindest people I've met on our entire trip. They room was great too- clean, wifi, hbo, and a pool. I'd recomend this place to anyone.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank christycallaway

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 March 2010

We were visiting the area to see James Taylor. I'll preface by saying that my spouse and I don't spend a lot of time in a room. We want cleanliness, good service, a decent bathroom, and a good bed. This time I decided a jacuzzi room would be nice so I booked it through AAA. We arrived to a litter-strewn parking lot. Nice.
Upon checking in, the front desk person gave us a key and directed us to the room. I looked at the receipt and asked about the room that we booked online. I was told; "Oh, no, those are much more expensive, AAA must have made a mistake, we will tell them." After having traveled for 4 hours, I didn't push it and now wish I had. The bed we got was stone hard, the bathroom had tiles that were severely chipped. The room was tiny and very cramped, so cramped that it even bothered us the little time we spent in the room. We did enjoy the concert and our dinner at Pasta in the Pan.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank giovanna6

Travellers are raving about these Wilbraham hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilbraham
Holiday Inn Express Ludlow
Howard Johnson Express - Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
#5 of 17 in West Springfield
Residence Inn Springfield Chicopee

Been to Wilbraham Inn? Share your experiences!