Dined here Sunday Oct 28 2013 ~
1) Seated promptly
2) Excellent and prompt server, Ryan
3) The prime rib was cooked exactly as ordered, lean enough and tender throughout (tough job for a medium steak!) The shrimp stuffing was very tasty.
4) The Lemon Chicken was tender, juicy, flavorful meat, fresh veggies, the right amount of lemon, and the pasta was perfectly steaming al dente.
5) The seasonal offering of Opa Opa was icy cold.
6) On a cold fall day, the place was cozy warm, and we'll be returning guests.
Groupon has offers on the Brewmaster from time to time. I recommend this place for a really enjoyable meal, good service, nice atmosphere.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.