Fox Crossing Bed & Breakfast
EconoLodge
US$136
HIExpress.com
US$95
All reviewssnow farmlocal attractionsliving roomb bsfirst floorbobbiwoodsbackyardhostessbobbypropertysleepamherst
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We (two couples) were here for two nights in May and could not have been more pleased with Fox Crossing. My husband and I gave the larger room to our kids (they had a lot more stuff) and the smaller room was just fine. We paid $120 (smaller) and $130 (larger) per night. The breakfasts, as everyone says, are simply amazing, and I am no slouch of a breakfast cook. Bobbie even made the coffee Portland-Oregon-Strong, and she's a tea-drinker herself. She was super-accommodating, even setting up a portable bed in the living room for a snore-escape. She made extra food for our granddaughter to join us for breakfast the second day for a cost of $10. I was thrilled to see a cardinal three times (we don't have cardinals in Oregon), and scores of goldfinches. Walking around the property was relaxing. I swung in the swing! I spent an idle hour in the cemeteries five minutes' walk from the property; many old gravestones to read. I hope I can return to Fox Crossing someday.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank juliemom43
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We are here having a great time, Bobbie is a great host, the rooms are impeccably cleaned. The breakfast Bobbie cooks is amazing, can't say enough about this place! The most important thing for us is that everything was clean, but Bobbi was so friendly to us and our 2 year old; we can't wait to return. Thanks for everything Bobbi!

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank irishjamus
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed at Fox Crossing with Bobbie (the owner) for two nights while we were in town for a wedding. The location was absolutely perfect, close to Northampton and in the very charming town of Williamsburg. Our dear friends got married at Quonquont Farm and we chose this little B&B because it was very close by. We couldn't have been happier. Bobbie is so warm and personable, and she makes a fantastic omelet! Her home is beautifully taken care of and very cozy, and the bed was the most comfortable we've slept in in a long time! We'll be back for sure.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer J
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We just returned from a visit to the east coast, and our stay at Fox Crossing was a very memorable part of our trip - I would love to return. Bobbie was ready and waiting when we arrived - she had our room all set up for an extra guest - towels, glasses, bottled water, extremely comfortable aerobed, etc. Everything was available on the first floor, which made it particularly well suited for my mobility impaired mother. Our room was quite large - enough room to move around and stretch out. The common area was extremely comfortable, too. The dining room windows look out on the property - very beautiful. Breakfast was extraordinary - one of the best we had on our trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank yikes60510
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I recently stayed 9 nights at the Fox Crossing Bed & Breakfast---what a beautiful and comfortable place! The owner, Bobbie was very friendly and accommodating, providing wonderful breakfasts on the deck overlooking her garden, which provided delicious berries for our fruit dishes. My room was very spacious and the bed was heavenly as I retired after very long days at Snow Farm (craft camp). As I left, I felt I had made a good friend in Bobbie and her home to revisit at the first opportunity. It was hands-down the best B&B I've been to in a long time! Five Stars!

Room Tip: There are two spacious rooms, one is slightly larger with a double vanity ---- something you don't find very often.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends