“Excellent Thai Food”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats
Boston, MA
“Excellent Thai Food”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have been meeting my Dad for dinner here every summer for the past seven years or so. I come from Boston and spend a week training teachers at the college here and he drives over the mountains from Albany to join me for a meal. We like the relatively quick service, menu variety, and consistently tasty dishes of Thai Garden. We came here a week or so ago when I was in Williamstown for a few days -- and, as usual, ordered many more dishes than we had any right to ingest. We had a few appetizers, including something with scallops that I loved, a squid dish that was delicious, some sushi that was well prepared, fresh, and nicely decorated, and two enormous main courses. I also had a nice miso soup. What's not to like? I'm adventurous, love trying new places, but see no reason to meet my Dad anywhere else next year.

• Visited August 2014

saratoga springs NY
“Great pad thai!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

A local steered us to this place. Wasn't sure what to order so server suggested one of the pad thai dishes, with chicken, pineapple, cashews-excellent! Believe it's same restaurant as one in Saratoga Springs NY.

• Visited August 2014
Massachusetts, USA
“Very very tasty food”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My pad thai was some of the best I ever remember...and my two friends said their choices were very good as well. The restaurant is light and easy on the eyes, tastefully decorated. It was easy to find (and get parking for in the lot about 1-1/2 blocks down the one way road) and the price is right/reasonable. Recommend for lunch on a day out.

Williamstown, Massachusetts
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Ordered 75 dollars worth of food to pick up and when I went to pick it up they only gave us part of it. I called back which they answered by saying "hello" and then I told them I just picked up an order and they said "yea and?" Once I filled them in on the fact that I was missing half of the food they started apologizing up and down and asked if I was coming back to get it, which I did. Once I got there they still forgot things. The food was extremely plain and some of the meat was very dry. It was such a waste of money and such a bad experience.

Boston, Massachusetts
“A Top Choice in Williamstown”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We came back to Williamstown for 8 days this year- and my wife and I were very happy to return to this restaurant. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Sushi Thai Garden last year and we decided to see if it would be as good a year later- Answer YES! The meal was EXCELLENT, and the value equally good....My wife thought the vegetarian dish was especially tasty- I'm more into the pad thai,--both great!

1 Thank tastesatisfied