My husband and I have stayed at the Willows one or two times a year for six or seven years. We always find a clean, comfortable room at very reasonable rates, and make use of the microwave and refrigerator. With a comfortable bed and breakfast in the morning, this motel leaves nothing to be desired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take Route 2 East into Massachusetts and Williamstown and we are a half mile from Williams College. We are less than 1 mile from Sterling and Francis Clark Art Institute, Williams Theater Festival, Williams College Musuem of Art, and 62 Center for Theater and Dance. The Willows Motel, a non-smoking AAA 2 diamond rated Magnuson Hotels affiliate, is less than 5 miles from Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art and Mohawk Trail. Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort 15 miles, Tanglewood 30 miles, and the Norman Rockwell Museum 38 miles. We are 45 miles from the Albany Airport. Start your day with hot coffee and homemade muffins at the charming, Willows Motel Williamstown and enjoy free wireless internet, a seasonal continental breakfast, and heated pool. Sorry no pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Willows Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Williamstown
- Willows Motel Williamstown