I stayed here while taking a course at the Rading Institute next door. Very convenient to that. The room was clean and reasonably priced. It was big enough for my needs and had everything I needed in it. The breakfast was a pretty standard continental breakfast. Several restaurants in very easy walking distance, so eating was simple. Very nice. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take Route 2 East into Massachusetts and Williamstown and we are a half mile from Williams College. We are less than 1 mile from Sterling and Francis Clark Art Institute, Williams Theater Festival, Williams College Musuem of Art, and 62 Center for Theater and Dance. The Willows Motel, a non-smoking AAA 2 diamond rated Magnuson Hotels affiliate, is less than 5 miles from Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art and Mohawk Trail. Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort 15 miles, Tanglewood 30 miles, and the Norman Rockwell Museum 38 miles. We are 45 miles from the Albany Airport. Start your day with hot coffee and homemade muffins at the charming, Willows Motel Williamstown and enjoy free wireless internet, a seasonal continental breakfast, and heated pool. Sorry no pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Willows Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Williamstown
- Willows Motel Williamstown