My husband and I stayed this past weekend at the Willows Motel. The room was very clean, and the owners were very accommodating. Breakfast was included which was great for us - many kinds of fresh fruit, bread,donuts, cereal, juice, coffee, tea. We appreciated being able to sit outside at picnic tables. There are also picnic tables at another area near the rooms for people to eat or play games. There is a cottage in the back for families, and an outdoor pool. It was very reasonably priced, and also very convenient - minutes from center of Williamstown, Massachusetts; the Williamstown Theater Festival, & The Clark art museum (which is magnificent).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take Route 2 East into Massachusetts and Williamstown and we are a half mile from Williams College. We are less than 1 mile from Sterling and Francis Clark Art Institute, Williams Theater Festival, Williams College Musuem of Art, and 62 Center for Theater and Dance. The Willows Motel, a non-smoking AAA 2 diamond rated Magnuson Hotels affiliate, is less than 5 miles from Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art and Mohawk Trail. Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort 15 miles, Tanglewood 30 miles, and the Norman Rockwell Museum 38 miles. We are 45 miles from the Albany Airport. Start your day with hot coffee and homemade muffins at the charming, Willows Motel Williamstown and enjoy free wireless internet, a seasonal continental breakfast, and heated pool. Sorry no pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Willows Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Williamstown
- Willows Motel Williamstown