“Great Margaritas and good food”

Coyote Flaco Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great Margaritas and good food”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Visited this cute restaurant on New Year's Eve. The margaritas are out of this world!!! Service was Wonderful. I ordered the strip steak and although I ordered it medium, it came back well. I'm unfortunately not one to send food back. My husband had the fish and LOVED it. It seemed everyone else liked theirs. I was odd man out!! It was a nice place and the service was great. Just order your meat lighter than you like it.

Belchertown, Massachusetts
“Stop and Enjoy”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

when driving in Williamstown we were looking for a place to eat. As we approached Coyote Flaco we observed numerous vehicles in the parking lot and went on the assumption that the food must be good. The assumption was absolutely correct. The food was delicious, the service was fantastic and the overall experience is why I would highly recommend Coyote Flaco as a must if your in the area. You will not be disappointed and I will always stop and enjoy Coyote Flaco.

• Visited January 2014
North Bellmore, New York
“Fabulous New Year's Eve Dinner”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My family and i enjoyed a delicious dinner at Coyote Flaco on New Year's Eve. Everything was delicious, from the marvelous margaritas to the excellent entrees! The service was sensational as well. We started with fresh guacamole and chips, and then had some yummy entrees! Additionally, the prices were extremely reasonable!
I highly recommend this restaurant - you won't be disappointed!

North Adams, MA
“Stupendous meal”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We had visited Coyote Flaco a couple of times over the years. 7 of us went on New Years Eve because of its comfortable pleasant ambience and good service. They had many special Margaritas for the evening but I chose a plain one which was good. The other guests had red wine or beer. They brought out fresh crisp chips with a bowl of salsa and a bowl of a bean and crab mix. Entree choices at the table were tacos with shrimps, beef and chicken Fajitas, enchiladas with a lobster filling and a plate with three enchiladas with different fillings, beef, chicken and vegetarian. Fried plantains, yucca, were sides in many of those dishes.The dishes all received rave reviews, "the best ever". One friend and myself had the salmon crusted with pumpkin seeds in a green mole sauce. It was a fantastic dish and we kept exclaiming our delight to each other. The prices were very reasonable for these high quality and piled high dishes. The salmon with green beans and yucca was $18. There are also many appetizer dishes which could be ordered as a main course and inexpensive side dishes which tempted me to order a few and make up my own main plate. That can wait for the next time. I look forward to the "next time".

“Amazeballs!!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Greated the moment they opened, service was quick and friendly. Complimentary chips and an amazing spread with salsa & hot salsa. Very nice atmosphere, sat cozy by the fire... on our way out Galo shook our hands and wished us a good night. Loved this place! Food was amazeballs!! Best Mexican I've had this side of the he bean!!!