“Good food. Good service.”
Review of Hobson's Choice

Hobson's Choice
Ranked #23 of 48 Restaurants in Williamstown
Price range: US$7 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My husband and I had dinner here our first night in Williamstown. The menu was varied with something for everyone. The food and service were good and it was reasonably priced. I'd recommend it - and would go again.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Came here after golf. We haven't been here in 15yrs and the food is just as superb as ever. Started out with a crisp well put together Caesar Salad which was lightly dressed as ordered. Our main course was lobster..steamed to perfection. My wife had the fish of the day which was prepared to her liking..tender and fresh. WE had no complaints and as i remembered our very friendly host/owner was enjoying talking to us and the other customers.

1  Thank Ed S
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We have not been to this restaurant in a while, so we were in town for the theater
show and wanted to try again...the food here has never been really good ...but the
salad bar was....
Our meal were ok....however instant mashed was a surprise...we-all got a
side salad - $4 extra - which was really just a pile of bagged lettuce and a few fixings
on top, and a tiny dish of dressing on the side which was totally not enough.
I noticed no one in my party finished the salad.
Please bring back the salad bar at least.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The menu is fairly broad but not exceptional, the food is just average and the service was very slow. Best part for me was the India pale ale on draft. Some of our food was served cold.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I spent four summers in Williamstown and my wife and I still talk about this place. Look if you want fancy "gastro-pub" cuisine save yourself the time and go up the styeet to Mezze. If you want classic meals done to perfection with warm bread a great baked potato and a salad bar this is the place. No pretensions and great food,. The chef is on hand cooking the meals and the prime rib and the lobster are perfection. Love this pave and can't wait to go back.

3  Thank Joe P