“A "go-to" place for solid Oriental food”
Review of Chopsticks

Chopsticks
Ranked #17 of 48 Restaurants in Williamstown
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Williamstown is about 40 minutes from our NY home; we volunteer at one of the local theater festivals & often need to catch a quick satisfying meal between events.
Chopsticks is a reliable mainstay where we are always satisfied. There are several other Oriental restaurants in the general area which all have merit, but Chopsticks is an easy choice when the goal is quality food, friendly & efficient service - and we want a pleasurable meal, not a "fine dining" experience. We have been there numerous times and have never been disappointed. From the sushi, to the soups to the wide range of entrees all have been at least better than average and most have been "durn good". We'll be back!

2  Thank StannyBee

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I LOVE the food.....waitstaff isn't fun or overly attentive but I LOVE the food.....I will keep going

Reviewed 27 September 2013

You might think in a vacation spot, it's probably better to wait until you get home? Wrong. Some of the best Chinese food I've had. And, they delivered to the hotel! So, don't hesitate.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is a very popular place for sushi and I hear it is very good - but not being a fan of sushi I can only share what I've heard on that topic. I can say that everything else I have tried at Chopsticks has been outstanding and I always start the meal with their hot and sour soup. The tempura is great as is the garlic chicken or shrimp, all the Hunan dishes and my daughter loves the sesame chicken. This restaurant is 1/2 hour from our home and always worth the drive! They have lunch specials for under $7 that include soup or spring roll and your entrée with white or pork fried rice.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Fairly typical Chinese/Japanese/Asian dishes, generous portions, fresh tasting, quickly served. Much better than almost all Chinese takeout-only spots.

1  Thank Davina6