“Something for everyome!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Good food, reasonable prices, nice pub like atmosphere. Walking distance form the Villager Motel. Pizza, pasta, traditional and more.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We gave Cozy Corners a try one Friday night. My wife and me along with our friends. We wanted someplace new to try and had heard some good things about the restaurant.
First off the atmosphere was average and didn't give me a very cozy feeling. The hostess and wait staff were very friendly. However it took an awful long time to get an empty table cleaned and cleared for us to be seated. Service was also very slow and seemed to take a long time to get our meals. This seemed surpising because it wasn't very busy.
I had the fish and chips, which was Ok. The fish was good but the fries were not and the coleslaw was dry and no flavor. My wife and our friends thought the food they had ordered was good but I found everything to be average. I didn't find that it was worth the 45-minute drive for us to get there.
We had heard good things about it so it was a disappointing evening.

2  Thank Ronald A
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We ate at Cozy Corner because we were driving down Route 7 and needed lunch. It's a small place with a small bar behind it. The food is nothing special. The service is average. The atmosphere is average. In other words, it's average. It's probably a good local stop but I would not go out of my way to dine there.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Their fish and chips are tops. Greek salad is excellent. The place is quiet and cozy. Relaxed friendly atmosphere. We always chose this handy place to eat-- each year during our leaf peeping Fall trip from Utah.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Restaurant was recommended by motel receptionist and he was right - we ate there for dinner on one day and went back for lunch next day. There is a wide variety of dishes on the menu and portions were huge well cooked food. Staff were friendly and efficient. Dinner time was busy and lunch less so but both times service was good. Fish and chips was particularly good.

1  Thank Late-Travellers