“Great ice cream”
Review of Lickety-Split - CLOSED

Lickety-Split
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Despite old website info the spot is open. Small selection but natural and delicious, fair price. I had chocolate and strawberry in the smallest size, so two flavors allowed.

1  Thank shozgirl

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Perfect spot to cool off on a hot night. Seating outside on their deck or in the lawn chairs.

My husband enjoyed his ice cream sundae and I had a yummy smoothie made with fro-yo so it was nice and thick!

The girls who worked there were nice and provided us with some ice water upon request. (I aslo appreciated that they had some hand sanitizer there at the counter to use)

Reviewed 24 July 2013

The ice cream at Lickety-Split is creamier than So-Co. The flavors are fun. Try Purple Cow--yummy. Very informal place to just stop by. You can sit outside and chat with the locals as you finish your ice cream. Unfortunately, that will be all too quickly.

1  Thank classicalmusictravel
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Like the variety of flavors. Love the mud pie. Sorry that there is no inside seating but there are tables and chairs on the lawn. Wish this would be a year-round place.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

At the end of Spring Street, I discovered this place because I noticed several students walking down the street with ice cream NOT yogurt. I had strawberry plus a coffee flavored ice cream, forgot what they call it but it was great! I decided to order a dish so I could walk around eating it. There are benches to sit or grass to enjoy your treat. Prices are reasonable for a large scoop, I had two flavors.