“A gem.”
Review of Images Cinema

Images Cinema
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I can always count on Images to have interesting films and discussions and even better popcorn. Just love it.

2  Thank hoosick

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Comfortable seats, good movie and great concession stand treats. There was nothing not to like. Just what every Main St. needs.

1  Thank Nancy P
Reviewed 23 January 2014

This is a small, comfortable movie house on Spring Street. It's my cinema of choice, because it needs community support and it shows first-run films. They take credit cards for tickets (and offer senior and student discounts), but the concessions are cash only. There are always very friendly folks at the counter, and I like that you can meet up with friends quite by accident. The theater is very clean, the seats are comfy, and their new marquee helps light up the street. The screen is about the same size as the big movieplexes, so I never feel like I'm missing out on the movie experience. I especially enjoy having dinner at a local restaurant and then walking a few steps to Images -- my small way of helping the businesses in town.

1  Thank DJS39
Reviewed 13 January 2014

if your looking for a no frills movie house you have found your place. What is good about this cinema is that it is simple and quaint. The refreshments were good but they do not have the resources to take credit and debit cards at the refreshment area of the cinema. You can use them for your ticket purchases. The prices were average and actually a little more than I expected for a small cinema. If your in the area then stop and enjoy. I would absolutely view another movie there.

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 5 November 2013

On our recent trip to New England we enjoyed a great couple of days in Wiliamstown and decided to take a night to see "Gravity" in 3D at Images Cinema. On entering we were made very welcome, the cinema was small, intimate and it was so clear that many people were friends & regulars. The film was great but the best was yet to come, the Professor of Physics from Williams College stood up at the end of the film to discuss the Physics of what we had seen - it was a blast. Some great questions and some thought provoking answers. Perhaps the most useful advice is not to breathe in and hold your breath if you ever end up in space and the door comes off your space craft. You will have to see the film to understand the reason for this discussion. Thanks to the team in the cinema. Thanks to the people of Williamstown for making such an entertaining and informative evening

1  Thank RPSP57