“Better than the average hotel room!”

Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Bed was very comfortable. We were glad to have a cooktop and nearby supermarket to save on restaurant meals. We even grilled steaks outside in the snow! The gas grill was an added plus!
Grab n go breakfast was adequate - coffee, tea, fruit, muffins, protein bars.
Staff was awesome!!! Friendly and helpful, especially Roxanne.
Linens, furnishings, kitchen supplies are very basic but met our needs.
Washer/dryer just off exercise room was great and reasonably priced! We booked an incredible deal and would stay again, especially if we could get the same rate!

• Stayed: February 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am proud of our team for providing you with a comfortable stay. I will pass your kind words along to Roxanne and the rest of the staff. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed having a kitchen in your room and having a gas grill on the property to use as needed. These are definitely great ways to save money on dining out.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice, both times for 6 nights. The front desk staff is always professional. Check-in and check-out go smoothly. The hotel was completely updated in early 2013. The rooms are suites, with defined sleeping area, livingroom, and kitchen area with full size fridge, microwave and cooktop. The hotel was mostly full, but it was always quiet. The rooms were clean, but if you stay less than 7 days, maid service is only available once. Fresh towels are available at the front desk. A quick breakfast with coffee, muffins, and granola bars is offered. Also on site is an outdoor pool and workout room. There are several restaurants and a grocery store with-in walking distance. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cdw1982
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our hotel. It is something we take great pride in. I will pass along your kind comments to the entire staff.

Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Extended Stay has terminated filtered water in the rooms. They refer you to the vending machine at the end of the hall for bottled water. Check the rooms prior to bringing your luggage as many have a strong odor. People bring pet or smoke when they are not suppose to. I always take the time to open the door and walk inside prior, just in case.

Room Tip: Make sure you check the filters in the A/C units. Most of them are filthy and you are breathing all...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MElsevier
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that occurred due to the water filters being removed. Please know that I have forwarded your concerns to our Upper Management team regarding this matter. As to your comments regarding the odor in your room, our staff works diligently to ensure that all rooms are cleaned and odor free for the next guest and will continue to do so in the future.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at bwo2@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Had never stayed with this chain until this trip. On the way to this property, stayed at another Extended Stay in another location we were less than happy with. This particular property was even worse. When we checked in we were told that the room we had booked did NOT have a couch that opened up. We thought we had booked a suite with a couch and a separate partitioned bedroom. I said that we did indeed need the fold out couch. ( Now, the day before the Extended Stay got our reservation wrong as well). When the front desk then gave us a room with a working couch it was a SMALL room with a king bed and a fold out couch, NOT a suite with a partition. NOT what we had requested and confirmed by phone with the reservation desk at the hotel.
We were hurrying to attend a class we had come to the area for and did not have time to dicker, and later that evening when we got in we were too tired to change rooms, so we made the best of it. "It's just a place to sleep", hardly a recommendation for a hotel!!
Early the next morning the plumbing from the bathroom upstairs was making weird noises, woke me up, and we couldn't get out of there soon enough.
So many better chains to stay in, I will NOT be returning, EVER!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sarhop
Reviewed 9 September 2013

While most Extended Stay Hotels are satisfactory, this one was exceptional. It was extremely clean, most things were new, rooms and furniture were far better than average, space was considerable, bed was very comfortable. In summary, everything was great. We could not have asked for more. In addition the staff was extremely pleasant - from desk clerk to maids. I wish all of them were like this one.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank exauctioneer
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. I am proud of our team for providing you with great guest service along with a clean and comfortable stay. I am happy to hear that the furniture and amenities of your room created a comfortable stay.

Thank you again for your kind words, I have shared them with the entire team. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We needed a place to stay near Boston but the downtown hotels are way too expensive.
Because we stayed in an extended stay in Albany the previous day we were looking for one near Boston and found this place.
The staff was very friendly and we loved the kitchen and sofa. The place was clean and tidy.
It was also 10 min drive from the Woburn train station where we took the train down town to Boston.
Would stay here again if we go back to the Boston area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank robijntje
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Rob - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and I hope you were equally as happy with your visit to downtown Boston! As well, I am pleased that our staff provided you with such great service.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We needed a convenient place to stay while getting some renovations done at our house. Having a kitchenette was a big plus as we didn't want to eat out every day.

The place was clean, recently renovated and easy access for where we needed to go.

The staff was very nice. We used the pool a couple times and it was nice and relaxing.

a couple of hiccups, when we checked in, the room they gave us had not been made, so we had to stay for one night in the room right behind the front desk on the first floor, and it was quite noisy with the cars and people close by. They moved us to another room the next day for the rest of our stay. Also, after the first week, we extended for another week and asked them to clean the room, we had to ask four times before it was finally done.

Still an overall great experience for a longer stay.

Room Tip: get the 3rd floor, away from the elevator. first floor can be noisy
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PierreCBos
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Pierre - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so glad that our hotel was a convenient place to stay while you were having renovations done on your house. As well, it is great to read that our staff took such great care of you and that you liked having a pool onsite. Still, please accept our most sincere apologies for the housekeeping error that took place during your stay with us. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is being retrained on the correct housekeeping protocol.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at bwo@extendedstay.com. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.