“Good choice”

Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Very pleasant stay in late May 2012. Friendly reception, clean facility. Excellent connection to Boston, just 1 mile to train station, $4 to park, trains to/from Boston. Trip takes about 1/2 hour. Definitely recommended!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
i0238, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Normski22,

Thank your taking the time to share your experience here at the Woburn Red Roof Inn. I am glad to hear that the reception was friendly and that you found the facility clean. I also appreciate that you definitely recommend us. We hope that we will have the pleasure to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

The gentlemen who worked night shift was friendly and very helpful - he helped me to carry my pillows up to my room on the 5th floor. He was a genuine and friendly man. Also the man who listened to Jamaican music while he cleaned the rooms wasn't the traditional house maid. His friendly smile and small talk really brightened my day.

• Stayed: June 2012
i0238, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Dear Glee10,

Thank you for posting a review about your experience with our hotel here in Woburn Massachusetts. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with your accommodations and that our team made your feel welcome and comfortable during your stay. . We always do our best to help guests in any way possible. I do hope that should you return to the Boston area, we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

The Red Roof Inn at Woburn, MA is an outstanding, ultra clean hotel and has friendly professional staff! The General Manager, Rhonda See, really knows how to recruit the right employees, manage her staff and run an efficient hotel! The Front Desk Staff are helpful, make you feel welcomed and are friendly yet professional. The rooms are large, very clean and always neatly prepared - thanks for a great housekeeping staff. Although the Red Roof Inn implies it's an "inn", this RRI in Woburn, MA looks, feels and appears like a hotel. I always enjoy my stays here and never had a problem. It is located in a perfect location, a shopping mall accross the street with a supermarket, pharmacy and many various restaurants within walking distance. I strongly recommend this hotel to business people, families, couples, vacationers, etc...as it is a well managed, clean rooms and reasonable rates.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
14  Thank Chris123120
i0238, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Dear Chris123120,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay at our hotel here at the Woburn Red Roof Inn. Your comments about our team have been passed on and were truly appreciated. It was our pleasure to have served you and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

a late evening after 9pm we were anxiously trying to find a reasonablyy priced hotel in the Boston area. All hotels we had checked since getting to town were very expensive & we were planning on 5 nights in the area.
We were delighted to come across the Red Roof Inn & when we heard the price we were somewhat skeptical. We wanted to see the room nding first to a sefirst but Mary Beth, on the front desk, assured us we would not be disappointed & she would look after us & indeed she did . She was absolutely righ-the room was large, very clean, the bathroom was sparkling, everything worked well. Our stay also included a continental breakfast & the hotel also had a large, well maintained indoor pool which I made use of.
Mary Beth helped us even further with directions to the local train into Boston & the suggestion of many attractions to see in the city. mary Beth was most pleasant, friendly & accomodating & we ended up extending our stay first to a second night then for the full 5 nights of our stay. isit
Right next door is a great littleMexican restaurant & across the street is a liquor store & full mall with a large grocery store so everything you need is right here.
If you're planning to visit Boston, make Red Roof Inn your choice of hotel, you wont be sorry & Mary Beth will help you get with directions to get back & forth to Boston by train.
Thanks Red Roof Inn I'll be looking for you in other cities when I travel. Thanks to you too Mary Beth, we appreciated the extra steps you took & you've made us new Red Roof Inners.

Room Tip: Be friendly & courteous yourself & the hotel staff will be happy to accomodate you.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
i0238, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2012

Dear kburt,

Thank you for posting a review for us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with Mary Beth. She is not only is she efficient, she is very knowledgeable when it comes to answering your questions and assisting you. Mary Beth wants to ensure you have a great time while you are here.

Hopefully, Mary Beth and the rest of the staff will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Rhonda See
781-935-7110
i0238@redroof.com

Reviewed 20 April 2012

I had stayed at this Inn a year ago and had a really bad experience. I needed somewhere to stay and was not happy that this was my only choice. But to my surprise, it was great!! I could see all the great changes and was happy with the staff. I was really surprised that the front office manager, Kelly thanked me for my stay. She was very friendly and even gave me names of some nice places to eat. Thanks Kelly!! I have already shared my experience with my friends and family and recommend that if they are ever in the area to stay at the Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
i0238, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Dear Jennifer F,

Thank you for posting a review about your experience with our hotel here in Woburn location. We are very pleased to hear that we were able to change your mind about our location. . I am so happy to hear you received excellent treatment from the staff here and I will be sure to share these kind comments with them as well. Our team would like to thank you again for your comments and I am glad to hear you would recommend us to your family and friends. I do hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Great Red Roof here in Woburn MA. Close to everything. Comfy clean rooms. Nice hotel staff! Great breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Jenwalti,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to hear the rooms were clean, comfortable. We are also very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and that we were able to make you feel welcome and comfortable during your stay. I do hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I recenyly stayed at Red Roof Inn, in Woburn Massachusetts for a business trip. It was my first stay at a Red Roof, and I did not know what to expect.

First off, whenever you pay half the price for any service than a particular industry mandates, you automatically equate the prices to the quality of service or care you can expect right?

In other words. you get what you pay for,-but not in this case. Starting with the manager , Kelly and the front desk staff, I was pelasantly surprised by the professionalism and hospitality displayed.

The room was the size of an efficiency and I felt so at ease with the level of comfort and
cleanliness that the rom recieved on a daily basis.

I highly reccomend this Hotel, and wll visit in the futire.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Reka_12,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to review us. I am so happy to hear you received excellent treatment from the staff here and I will be sure to share these kind comments with them as well. We always do our best to help guests feel welcomed while they are away from home in any way possible. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our location. I do hope that should you return to the Woburn area, we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Red Roof Inn - Woburn