“Budget hotel close to Boston”

Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Nothing out of the ordinary, Had an issue with room not being cleaned while i was gone for several hours, room clean and quiet. If yoju are looking for frills move on easy access to highways and 5 mins down to Boston ... would stay again

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
i0238, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2013

Dear Bear464,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review about our hotel. I do want to apologize for the issue you encountered regarding your room not being cleaned for several hours. I am glad to hear you would chose to stay here again I do hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Red Roof Inns-Woburn

Reviewed 21 February 2013

they were in renovation and nothing was said on the internet only when you arrive at the hotel lobby.
The continental breakfeast was realy poor if you compare with other hotels of the same rating.
We had to reset our room keycard 4 times in 3 days ???
The hot water in the shower was colder than the water in the pool.
By the way, the pool and the shopping centre across the street add some good points to that place.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marc c
i0238, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Dear Marc C,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your experience here at the Red Roof Inn in Woburn. I do want to apologize that you were not informed that we are under renovation prior to your arrival. I also would like to apologize for the inconvenience of you having to reset your key 4 times in 3 days. I was not aware of the hot water being colder than the water in the pool. I would like to also apologize for that as well. I am glad to hear that the pool was the shopping center was good points to add to our hotel.

Red Roof Inn – Woburn

Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

I thought the hotel was clean, had good service and friendly staff. The Internet was slow and basically useless otherwise I thought it was a great place to stay especially with children and having so many things within walking distance was also great.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience here at the Red Roof Inn in Woburn. I am glad to hear that you found the hotel to be clean and the service that was provided to you was good. A lot of travelers like yourself enjoy the different options that are in walking distance. I hope that the next time you travel to Boston you chose to stay here again.

Kelly Gil

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Red Roof Inn is one of the best kept well maintained hotels close to Boston and attractions.
Affordable, pleasant, clean, heated pool. Awesome locations, lots of shopping, near hospitals, and lots of wonderful places to eat out at. Wonderful staff from Front Desk Clerk Mary Beth and all staff. Hotel is a keeper!

Room Tip: Request inside pool room view. Relaxing!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
i0238, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

Dear Edward B,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled to read your review, knowing that you received great service from Marybeth. I will be sure to share these comments with her and know she too will be so excited to read this. I am also happy to hear the location was ideal and price was right, we are fortunate enough to be able to offer the best value in this area and to be surrounded by various restaurants of all types of cuisines, and just across the road from a shopping mall and super market. I am pleased to let you know that if you enjoyed our hotel now, come back soon! Next month we begin a major interior renovation and at this time we will be implementing a modern and boutique style design with spa inspired bathrooms, wood flooring with area rugs for a home-like feel, new furniture, and so much more! I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again and that you enjoy the improvements that we are implementing.

Mike Ciulla, General Manager
Red Roof Inn - Boston Woburn

Reviewed 20 December 2012

I have been staying at the Red Roof Inn in Woburn MA on the regular basis for the past few years. The site is ideally located near interstates 93 and 95 (128) allowing for easy access to Boston and its surrounding suburbs. The rates offerred by the hotel are very competitive thus providing great value as the rooms have always been clean and well-organized. But the main reason for my return have been the helpful attitude of the employees working at the hotel. They are concerned that visitors have a positive experience at the hotel. Employees such as Mary Beth and Mark have been very customer-oriented and are always making sure that my stays are enjoyable. This attitude ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty to the site. I appreciate such commitment and always consider this location as my first choice when visiting the area.
John C.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
i0238, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2012

Dear bucky1968,

I would like to take this time to thank you for writing a review. I would like to first say thank for being a loyal guest. Also I would like to thank you for acknowledging that our rooms have always been clean and well-organized. The Red Roof Inn in Woburn strives to deliver the best experience for guest with excellent customer service. I am proud to hear that Mary Beth and Mark provide you with wonderful customer service. I will gladly share these comments with them. Thank you again for your loyalty to our hotel. Awe hope to continue to provide you with the best experience.

Red Roof Inn-Boston Woburn
Woburn, MA 0180

Reviewed 16 December 2012 via mobile

Personally didnt find any issues except the wifi was slow, no point to bring the laptop, hotel should have a hard wired internet jack near desk.
Worked my entire stay. Always a pleasure to see the front desk coming in from work, Marybeth is very nice....always smiling always going
I will say upon check in, it was very busy, seems busy every night, Marybeth was fast, and very pleasant. Always nice to have a personality at the front desk. I thought it was hilarious how the trouble makers were handled :) she didnt need my help and Im a big guy. No Nonsense, well done.

So over all, stay was fine, room was fine clean and kept, just wish the internet worked better/faster, but heard you are working on that.
Ive stayed before, and I will stay again
Thanks, Kevin

• Stayed: December 2012
i0238, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Dear Kmal12,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review about your stay here at the Red Roof Inn, Woburn. I do want to start off apologizing for the Wi-Fi being so slow. We are in process of a major system upgrade which will not only increase the speed of the internet, but the bandwidth as well so all users are able to receive fast Wi-Fi at the same time. I am glad to hear the comments you left about MaryBeth and will pass them along to her. She does do a good job handling any situation she encounters at the front desk. Like I said we are in the process of a system upgrade with the Wi-Fi and I hope when you return this upgrade is complete. I do hope that should you return to the Woburn area, we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Kelly Gil, Assitant General Manager
Red Roof Inn - Boston Woburn

Reviewed 16 December 2012

Stayed for two nights while visiting family and my experience was great. Jessie was very helpful and accommodating even while she was crowed with people she still handled things quick and efficiently, the rooms were clean and i did like the TVs and the internet worked fine. Great stay overall.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
i0238, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

Dear hector_A86,

Thank you for taking the time and posting a review about our hotel. I am glad to hear that your experience was great and that you liked our TVs. I am very excited to hear that Jessie was helpful to you. I will make sure that we share this with her and encourage her to keep up the good work. Thank you again for the responses and we hope to see you again!!!

Red Roof Inn-Boston Woburn