Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn
US$150
US$157
US$152
US$204
Fairfield Inn Boston Woburn/Burlington(Woburn)(Great Value!)
US$126
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskmexican restaurantindoor poolhard boiled eggsgrocery storeshopping mallstores and restaurantsyogurtclean roomshousekeeping staffgreat customer servicetrain stationfree breakfastshort drivedianabostongenesis
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed At this hotel 3 nights it was awesome the pool was great good restaurant around to eat only a couple of bad things the breakfast sucked not even bagels it was toast and oatmeal :( and on the 4 th morning there was a ton of kids running up and down the hall a
Screaming at 6;00am! Pool was great id stay again

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Tasha M
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Tasha M,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us and are glad you chose us while staying in the area. I am glad you thought the hotel was awesome, and so happy to hear you enjoyed the pool. We recently did some renovations and our indoor heated pool is open long hours daily year round. I do apologize if you were not satisfied with the breakfast, We do offer just a small continental breakfast to start the day and help you save money. Currently we offer waffles, hard boiled eggs, cinnamon and wheat berry toast, fresh fruit, oatmeal, coffee and juice, and will start serving yogurt shortly as well. We are also seeking ways to improve the breakfast ideas and your opinions are important and we appreciate them. I am also sorry to hear there was a noise disturbance and want you to know that you may dial 0 from your room at any time and our front desk will resolve any issues on demand. This is not a normal or reoccurring problem and I do apologize for the inconvenience. We appreciate your feedback and do hope we have the opportunity to serve you again next time you travel to this area.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I booked this room at this hotel given that it has an excellent location to my destination. When arriving there was a line for check in. While waiting on line I noticed that the computer access in the lobby was out of order. Unfortunate, things do break. As I arrived at 4PM I was told that my room was at the end of the corridor. Given the fact I had recent knee surgery I asked if an accessible room was available or at least closer to the elevator. Turns out they could not move my reservation around and accomodate me and the staff apologized, stating that they had very few rooms left and a lot of already occupied rooms. There were no other outside access at the other end of the hallway, which in some ways was secure though it was an inconvenience for me. The staff were rather friendly, the only thing I would recommend is having USB ports available for charging electronics in the room. Other than that, room was comfortable, clean and a good value considering.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear Lizzardi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad you stayed with us and we appreciate your honest comments. I am very glad to hear the location was ideal for your destination, the staff was friendly, and that we offered a clean and comfortable room at a great value. At times, we do get very busy. We would be happy to accommodate a room closer to the lobby, however if it is late an advance request would definitely assist us so we can plan in advance and get you where ever you prefer. We have removed the business center from the lobby in preparation for an upgrade and it will return soon. Thanks again and we hope you give us another chance and come back as you have mentioned many positives and I am sure we can satisfy you for a longer term stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have stayed at this particular Red Roof Inn 3 times now since November of last year. I eke going back because it gives everything I need. Comfort, good location and a fantastic staff. My last time there I had an issue with my credit card company holding funds after I paid cash for the room. The manager Mike bent over backwards to work with me to get the funds released. He was so patient, understanding and efficient. Just another reason why I will continue to go back to this location each time I'm in the Woburn area. Thank you to everyone there, you all do a great job.

• Stayed: March 2014
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Lovingeyes514,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very pleased to hear you continue to stay with us, we appreciate your loyalty and hope you have a RediCard Rewards card so you get all the perks like free nights and bottled water at check-in. I am glad the location suits you well and you find us to offer a great value and you are comfortable here. I also appreciate the kind words regarding service and will share them with the team here. All banks are different and your situation was very unique, I am so glad we were able to get it resolved and even more glad to hear that you appreciated the time I took to take care of it. Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you next time you are here.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I enjoyed my stay here it was inexpensive and you get all the amenities refrigerator,microwave plus a nice breakfast they had eggs waffles oatmeal coffee its great if you have young kids they even had a pool but I didn't go swimming yet. A nice place to stay

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank tjaney25
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear tjaney25,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear you found us to offer a good value without lacking all of what you need while traveling! All of our rooms are completely redesigned with flat screen TVs, wood style floors with area carpets around the beds, new Serta Rest Suite mattresses, and are equipped with irons/iron boards, hairdryers, in-room safe, in-room coffee, and all Superior/Deluxe/Premium room include a fridge and microwave. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast we did just expand the variety a bit and I am glad to hear the kids liked it. Next time, bring your bathing suit! We just remodeled the pool as well. We greatly appreciate these comments and look forward to hosting your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed at a Red Roof Inn many years ago, and swore I would never do it again. This hotel appeared to have upgraded room photos on the website so we decided to give it a try... We opted for Superior King Room with a microwave and a refrigerator which were very important to us. The laminate floor is a smart and clean idea for a hotel. The room was spacious and perfect for our one night stay.. .
The pool received a new heater this week, and the pool is a lovely bonus for this hotel. When we arrived, a pool birthday party was in progress but we could still use the pool, and it worked out perfectly for all concerned. There are lots of pool towels. There is no hot tub.
The vending machines sell soda for $1.75 and chips for $1. The hotel is located across the street from a mall, and has several restaurant options adjacent to the hotel. There is a free breakfast which includes juice, milk, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bagels, cream cheese,, hard boiled eggs, apples, oranges, possibly toaster waffles. It was more than sufficient. There is coffee in the lobby throughout the day which was so nice! Check in/ out was easy and accurate! There was an extra charge for the room safe but this was removed as we did not use the safe.
Previous reviews are correct in that the hotel is on a busy street, with lots of tire squealing on Saturday nights. The room heater is noisy enough to block out the noise of the ice machine, and clanging doors. It will not, however, block out the screams of children running in the hallways. When we could not take it any longer we called the front desk, and the staff member knew exactly what we were referring to as she had received several complaints about the same guests. The staff member had already spoken to this group 20 minutes earlier apparently, and she assured me that she would take care of it. The staff at this hotel are very competent and true to their word as they fixed this issue.
The only area that I would suggest improvement is the wifi which is slow probably due to high volume use. It was a bit faster at 5 am compared to in the evening. The website shows a computer and printer in the lobby. This computer requires a credit card to use, has a minimum $3 charge, and printing is 50 cents per sheet.
Overall I was very impressed with the value and cleanliness at this hotel, and the attentive front desk staff I would have no issues returning again in the future.

Room Tip: Back side of the hotel, away from the street, may be quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear glory4him,

Thank you for staying with us and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write such a thorough and detailed review, it really helps the Trip Advisor viewers know how we are and they can choose with confidence as you are a Senior Contributor to this community. I am so glad that though years ago you swore you would never come back, you gave us another shot, thank you! I am glad that you were able to enjoy the pool and that the breakfast was sufficient and glad to hear you enjoyed our newly designed rooms. As you mentioned, we have wood like flooring with carpets just around the beds, new flat screen TVs, Serta Rest Suite Beds, Fridge/Microwave in Superior, Deluxe, and Premium rooms and all rooms have safes, iron/iron board, coffee makers, and hairdryers. As you mentioned we do charge for a safe in the room, however the charge is optional so if you don't use it we remove it no questions asked! I would like to apologize for last Saturday night, and I am glad you did not let it ruin the rest of your stay. We had a lacrosse team in that was "excited" to say the least (I guess they won?), and I apologize the noise was not controlled sooner. We have some new team members here so we will use this as a training tool to show them the impact it has on our guests, we also have already re-trained them because we knew about the issue prior to this review, but this does reinforce the "why" behind the reason for fixing problems on demand and not letting them prolong. I have to agree, the Wi-Fi could use improvement, the good news is... that improvement is coming very soon as well as a TV channel improvement which will include at least 36 HD Channels and we are very excited to add these changes to improve your stay! Again, thanks for your thorough review, I am glad that now you may think about Red Roof again when traveling, we sincerely appreciate being the "win" for the Brand!