Comfort Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$175
US$130
US$141
US$171
Fairfield Inn Boston Woburn/Burlington(Woburn)(Great Value!)
US$115
Red Roof
US$161
US$113
Travelocity
All reviewsboston areafreedom trailwafflesreasonable ratesindustrial areagas stationeasy drivevisit bostonminute drivecomfortable roomstayed here for nightscoffee makerfree parkingone night stayoff the highwayconvenient locationgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2012

It was time to move our daughter back into school in Boston Labor Day weekend. We checked in on Saturday night and checked out Sunday.
I was looking for a hotel that was close enough to the city, but more reasonably priced, free parking, breakfast and of course that others had recommended. This Comfort Inn was all that. They all have 2 queen beds (instead of 2 doubles like many of the city hotels)
The rooms were large, clean and up to date.
The ride into Boston was convenient. We went to Faneuil Hall Saturday night and then to Northeastern Sunday morning and there was no traffic either time.
The breakfast was a typical Comfort Inn spread and just what we expected.
The front desk was helpful and polite.
If you are looking to save money, have a car but still want easy access to Boston, then is perfect.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I stayed at the Woburn Comfort Inn for business in November 2012. The location is very convenient to I-93 and I-95, but might be difficult to find without a GPS or good direction. There is a McDonalds in easy walking distance and several other restaurants nearby. Although the building is very close to I-93 (see attached pictures), my room on the 4th floor was exceptionally quiet. The room was in pretty good shape except for some minor maintenance issues and mold in the bathroom. I considered these issues minor, but I have added pictures in case you have Mycophobia. Although a minor issue, the room clock had not been changed from daylight savings to standard time. Breakfast was typical for Comfort Inns, and was well stock at 9:00 am. Although the neighborhood is an older industrial area, it seemed safe. Overall, I would rate this hotel better than most Comfort Inns I have stayed at. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2012

We stayed here because of the glowing reviews on tripadvisor and weren't disappointed. The room was spotless. Service was good, we really felt welcome. Breakfast was typical Comfort Inn, including waffles and pre-cooked eggs, but it was hot and tasty. The location is close to Boston but far enough out to be affordable...maybe 20 minutes to downtown. Close to Lexington and Concord. About an hour to Plimoth Plantation, but that was a fun side trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Stayed here while on a work trip to Massachusetts. While the hotel is clean and relatively quiet, nothing really "grabbed" me while staying. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't not stay here again, but I might search around first. Hotel is kind of hard to find. hidden back behind a McDonalds and next to a Kraft Foods plant. Much better signage is defintely needed. The room was clean, but the bathroom was a little worn and had rust stains in the shower/tub. I'm sure it can't cost that much for hotels to give bathrooms a touch up every couple of years, but that always seems to be overlooked. Breakfast was nothing spectacular and was not very well stocked. All in all I was satidfied with my stay, just not impressed.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times now. The staff is friendly and inviting and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Even the free wifi works well, which isn't always the case at some hotels..
You are not in downtown Boston, but are just 5 to 10 minutes away. The biggest benefit is the price. Compared to anything in Cambridge or Boston this place is a bargain and has breakfast. and warm cookies. If you need a base of operations for Boston/Cambridge, I would recommend you check this place out.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family