“My Excellent Stay at this Hotel”

Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Everyone is so nice here and helpful. They allow pets also. Everything is clean. It's close to Boston, and the Logan Express Station. And good food. They also have coffee all day and all night. And complimentary breakfast and dinner included in this Hotel. And whatever you need the workers seem to help with immediate speed.

Room Tip: All good rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
ResidenceInn W, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Featuring spacious, pet-friendly accommodations with easy access to public transportation, the Residence Inn by Marriott Woburn is an ideal place to stay while visiting Boston. It’s great that our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and Evening Social added convenience to your stay. We’re ecstatic that every aspect of your visit was outstanding and we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Come see us again the next time you’re in our area!

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

Nothing special. Exactly what you would expect from a Residence Inn. Clean, efficient, fine. Stayed in room 424 - a 2-bedroom suite. Will stay here again for convenience - right off of I-93 - 20 minutes from the airport; 20 minutes from N Andover.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ResidenceInn W, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Ideally situated on the outskirts of Boston, the Residence Inn by Marriott Woburn provides easy access to city destinations, such as the Logan International Airport. We’re glad that our accommodations added comfort and convenience to your trip. Thanks for letting us know about your stay; we’re looking forward to having you back.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We recently attended a Celtics game, and stayed here because of its proximity to the train which took us right to the TD Garden. The staff is very friendly and helpful, taking us to, and picking us up from the train station. The suite was clean and well-appointed, and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was Okay, as the normally well stocked eggs and sausage trays were bare, as was the orange juice. The staff was not as attentive to these factors as they normally are. The only minor blemish in an otherwise very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInn W, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Live sporting events in Boston are always a ton of fun! We’re glad that our close proximity to public transportation and our complimentary local shuttle added to your stay. We do apologize about the availability of certain goods at our hot breakfast buffet and we will be sure to share your comments with our morning dining staff. Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn by Marriott Woburn! We hope that you’ll stay with us again the next time you visit Boston.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Two nights at this marriot was very enjoyable. I am from California so the front desk was very helpful in suggesting places to go, train n other means of transportation. They take u n pick u up at the train station 24/7. Kirk the security guy that drove us was a nice gentleman that was persistent about opening our doors and treating us like ladies. What a great welcoming. The gentleman that worked the front desk during the day were very very friendly. Breakfast was great too. I would definitely stay again at this location. I stayed from the 15th to the 17th of nov! Thanks boston!

• Stayed: November 2013

Your kind words for the Residence Inn by Marriott Woburn are greatly appreciated! Delivering a high level of service is very important to us and we’re thrilled that our staff members exceeded your expectations. We’ll be sure to share your compliments with the staff member you specifically mentioned; he will definitely be happy to hear them. It would be a pleasure to have you back again!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I spent a week at this hotel and from check in to check out it was one of the best experiences I have had at any hotel. The hotel’s location away from noisy traffic made for a quiet stay and the interior ambiance reminded me of small European Hotel. I felt very safe inside the hotel any hour of the day and was appreciative of the visible security on the grounds all night long. I had two 1 bedroom suites (I rented an extra one for my son & family for the week-end) and they were large and tastefully decorated. The kitchen even had a full size refrigerator, dishwasher and a glass-top stove! I traveled from Florida with my two cats and they settled in comfortably; they were never frightened by noises from other rooms or the hallway as the hotel is that well constructed. But it was the staff that made my trip most memorable! Throughout the week, they couldn’t do enough to accommodate any requests I had. They were all so friendly and respectful, including the breakfast serving staff; I fully enjoyed any interaction I had with any of them.
I had requested a 2:00 late check out for my son’s family on Sunday so the children could enjoy more time with me pool side (they live locally). My oldest grandson (10 years old) began to feel ill around 11:00 and stayed up in the room with his mother. We thought he might have caught a flu bug. He would be sick then sleep and be sick again and sleep some more. I alerted the front desk that I wasn’t sure he’d feel up to leaving the hotel by 2:00 and they told me not to worry….just let him relax and stay as long as we needed to. Finally around 5:00, my son took him to emergency as my grandson was not getting any better and within an hour, he had an emergency appendectomy. The hotel staff was wonderfully sympathetic and helped keep an urgent situation from becoming a crisis.
Because I am a woman, traveling alone, I always carefully double & triple check reviews on line for any hotels at which I am considering staying. Tripadviser is one site I trust emphatically. They gave this hotel high marks and I do too!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInn W, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

We’re glad to hear that your grandson is doing better! Your warm words for our staff and accommodations are greatly appreciated. The comfort and safety of our guests is very important to us and it’s great that both you and your furry friends felt at ease during your stay. We would love to see you again at the Residence Inn by Marriott Woburn the next time you’re in our area!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We booked a two bedroom and one bedroom suites for family memorial for 7 days. Staff was friendly and efficient. Hotel was clean, breakfast was good. All greatly appreciated. Close enough to city without the cost.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

It’s always important to start the day off right and we’re happy that our daily full hot breakfast satisfied you. Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn by Marriott Woburn! We’re happy that our accommodations exceeded your expectations and kept you comfortable on your stay. It would be a pleasure to have you back sometime soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I was moving to Florida and I had to get rid of everything in the apartment since my lease was up and could not stay any days beyond. I needed somewhere to go for 11 days! Price was great, very convenient equipped with all cooking needs so I didn't have to spend a fortune eating out every day. My children loved breakfast, the pool, the evening socials and the staff that always went out of their way to help me, the GM Michael Bissonnette himself greeted many times and made sure our stay was going great. It was a real relief after how crazy my life had been for the past month and so good that it was so close to Boston without the chaos of the city. My room was comfortable, cleaned every day which made me sooo happy to come back to my room every day. I have two little toddlers and I thought it would be more of a business place to go to, but it was a real good experience. Oh! AND it's close to a great supermarket, and target, great restaurants.... really a good place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInn W, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

We’re happy that the Residence Inn by Marriott Woburn added relief to your moving experience. Our spotless accommodations provide families the luxuries they’re used to at home and it’s great that our spacious guest rooms kept you comfortable on your stay. We hope that you’re enjoying your new home in Florida and that you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again in Woburn. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woburn
Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North
Hilton Boston / Woburn
2 mi away
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Holiday Inn Express Boston North-Woburn
Courtyard Boston Woburn/Burlington

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn? Share your experiences!