“Superb!”

Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My daughter and I stayed here. We had a mother/daughter getaway and this hotel was perfect!

I can't say enough about Taj. She was so accommodating and made us feel so welcome! We will definitely be back.

Rooms were spotless. Staff was helpful. Close to Boston and lots of other attractions!

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed here last week. The staff was friendly. Our room was okay. We had a small balcony that faced the parking lot. I guess the blankets in the closet aren't washed regularly as I found hairs on it. We were looking for a place to stay after spending the day in Boston, not a luxury resort, so this place suited our needs.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

For a reasonable rate we stayed in a clean and friendly hotel. Approximately a 20 minute drive to downtown Boston saved our vacation budget BIG dollars. We would definitely stay there again. The change in breakfast to a small, slow meal was a disappointment

Room Tip: ask to have a room away from bus tours - they travel "in-mass" and can be a little noisy
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Its not the Ritz, but you ubderstand that when you book a place like this. it is spacious, it is clean, the guys at reception were super helpful, and booking via Expedia, it was an acceptable price. there is a commuter rail station close by, but with very sparse service, there is also an Enterprise car rental across the road. in house food is average, plenty of choice a short walk away. stay here if you need to be in this area, its good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The hotel was clean and the room was standard size. The thing that makes this place special is the friendliness and efficiency of the staff. Check-in was a breeze and housekeeping kept things very clean. Everyone truely seems to enjoy helping clients with any issues, big or small. Christian was especially helpful during our stay. The small restaurant on site was also exceptional for dinner. Location was good too. After business was done we used this as our base to travel around the area for pleasure. Only 30 minutes to Cambridge, Boston, Revere beach, and many other great fall folliage spots and small town experiences. Right near the junction of RT 93 and RT 95.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Stayed one night for a wedding and had a great expierence. Upon checking in, I had a pleasant expierence with the two employees at the desk. They helped me check in, pick my friends room (so they share the same floor), and helped me with directions to the reception down the street. When I got to my room, I believe his name was Mark, called me to inform me that the shuttle was ready to leave. He even offered to have him come back if I didn't have enough time to get ready. When coming back from the wedding, we were greeted again by the staff. They let us hang out in the main area to watch the rest of the Red Sox game as well. I was more impressed with their staff more than the rooms. The rooms aren't bad by any means. The only issue I had, was the pillows. The pillows seem to be a bit too small and a bit too firm for me. However, you may love them. Other than that, the rooms were clean, spacious and cozy. If you're looking for a hotel in the area, I reccomend nothing but this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My mom and I stayed overnight on October 5th while in town for a wedding and enjoyed our stay. The hotel lobby is modern and clean, and there is a cafe (not sure of the hours) that seemed to be well stocked and maintained. We checked in early and waited in the living area next to the cafe. Our room was very well lit and the bathroom was very clean. The room came furnished with a mini fridge and microwave. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The only reason why my review is 4 stars instead of 5 is due to a stain on one of my pillowcases. Luckily there are 4 pillows to a bed, so I carefully looked over the other 3 pillows and tossed the stained one to the side for the night. I can't offer a review of the breakfast as we checked out early and had brunch on Newbury Street downtown Boston.

Room Tip: There is a room directly next the elevator. We didn't have that room, but we felt bad for the p...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family