“Excellent Service!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Burlington, North Carolina
“Excellent Service!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The staff is the best! The staff treats every guest like family. Mark never met me before but when I walked in the door he said, you must be Mr. X. Very friendly and helpful! He helped me book rooms in advance on a number of occasions taking care of every detail. Thank You Mark!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Whole staff is very friendly; As I frequent hotel stays, when I am in the area I always pick this place; Staff remembers who I am; Nice atmosphere, close proximity to highway; The staff goes out of the way to make sure my stay is comfortable; Lynn at the restaurant does an awesome job; Taj is always on the lookout for me and has the coffee fresh every morning as well as those tasty licorice sweets ready for me; Taj doe an awesome job;

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be high quality; No road noise;
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Taj does a great job and has exceptional customer service! Always with a smile, she goes out of her way to be friendly and make sure the stay is fantastic!

I especially love that the coffee is ready by 5 am for those of us that leave early. Thanks Taj.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Being a frequent traveler I have come to expect a certain level of service. It is hard to explain how wonderful it is to wake up early after a few hard days on the road to be greeted by Taj Stallworth. Every morning she has a smile and makes your first interaction of the day an extremely positive one. Thank you Taj for being you, it means a lot to me and many others!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Westhampton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night for a gymnastics meet. Everything was up to par, and the staff was VERY VERY friendly.

Our room was HUGE, clean, and updated, but we were disappointed there was no mini-fridge. I never book a hotel without a fridge, so was surprised there wasn't one. I inquired about it at the front desk, and as it turns out only some of the rooms have a fridge. Since we were only staying one night, we made due with the ice bucket, and sure enough, when I checked the website on our return, it did say only some of them have a fridge, so it was my oversight.

So if a fridge is important to you, just make sure you ask for a room with one.

The heating unit worked well, and was quiet. We had a ground floor room, but did not notice any outside noise, and found it very convenient to access the car.

We took a walk to check out the pool, and it looked nice & the area clean. We accessed it down the stairs from the main lobby...I don't know if there is another way, so if you plan to use the pool you might want to bring a coverup, unless you are confident enough to go through the lobby in a bathing suit! (not me!!)

Free coffee in the lobby in the morning always a good thing :-)

Parking was easy, and the location was convenient.

Kids appreciate the Food Network channel on the TV :-)

If we return to the area again, I would not hesitate to book here again.

Room Tip: You must request a room with a mini fridge if you need one
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Niceville, Florida
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Everything about my stay here was fantastic. From check in all the way to check out. Upon check-in Taj Stallworth was fantastic. She is a definite asset to the Marriott company. The room, and all other aspects of the hotel were top notch.

Room Tip: See Taj, she will make sure your stay is fantastic!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for the past 9 months, about 8 nights a month. Everyone at the hotel is friendly, courteous and very helpful. From the people at the front desk to the shuttle drivers. I particuarly want to thank Taj, Mark and Lynn for making my stay pleasant. I feel very welcomed. It is kind of a "Cheers" experience where everyone knows my name and they go out of their way to make me feel comfortable. You guys are awesome. Thanks

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business