“Fairly Comfortable”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
New York City, New York
“Fairly Comfortable”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Our stay was quite comfortable. Free Parking was plentiful and guest reception was located immediately upon entering the front door. Very clean and comfortable looking lobby. We were greeted with a very courteous and engaging reception and our check in was seamless. The guest room was very clean and quite comfortable in a very quiet setting. Great value and great King sized beds with plush sheets. super comfortable!

Room Tip: Verify the Security Deposit Amount associated with your booking. The security deposit for my booking...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed here on business recently and found the hotel lobby to be well appointed and comfortable for business purposes. The Bistro was a nice convenience for grabbin a a quick dinner or breakfast - i tried both and was pleased with the options. Fitness center on the lower level was well appointed with treadmills and ellipticals with individual TV displays as well as deadweights. The backside of the hotel faces I-128 so if you're a light sleeper you might want to request the front-facing rooms. Only downside for me was that this Courtyard was a bit pricier than the many other Courtyards I have been to this year. Perhaps it was my not having made reservations until the week prior. Otherwise a pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
swmartin, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear GregC1982,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North.

You indicated in your response that the Hotel Price was unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may may have experienced because of this. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. During certain periods of time our area experiences very high demand and our rates adjust accordingly. Our goal is to address your concerns though so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

STAN MARTIN
Courtyard by Marriott Woburn / Boston North smartin@csmcorp.net
781-537-1100
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We checked in late yesterday evening without a booking. Taj webt all the way to arrange a family room for us. Great service - thanks Taj :-)

We got a double bed room, which was spacious - great. And Taj gave us a complimentory late check out at 2 pm, because we arrived late.

Thanks for a great service.

The hotel is great, breakfeast could be better though. But it is higly recommended

Stayed July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Hotel is a little hidden from the nearest main street or turnpike and the amenities make up for it. The hotel is located really close to 93 north or south bound. The room is pretty small and nothing to shout about compared to other hotels of similar rates.

Room Tip: I like the ground floor not having to wait for the elevator in a small hotel with less than 5 levels...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Chapin, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I selected this hotel for a business trip in the Boston area based on other reviews. I agree that the staff service was very good. Jackie in the breakfast area is great and having a Starbucks in the lobby is a bonus. Alcanda cleaned our room and was very sweet. The common area and lobby have been renovated and offer nice social space. But the room itself wasn't very comfortable. Maybe I just got an older room? The carpet and bathroom were old. The bed was uncomfortable and the bedding was substandard. The water pressure in the shower was inadequate - not enough water volume to shampoo and bathe. I'll look for another option in the area next time. Sorry Courtyard - your staff was good, but the sleep quality wasn't enough.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
swmartin, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear 48Buddy,

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the Trip Advisor survey. Your comments are important to us and we take them very seriously.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any and all inconveniences or disappointments that we may have caused you.

The circumstances that have led to this are of course very concerning to me and this letter is in no way an attempt to make excuses to you. After reading your survey we would like to do a thorough inspection of the room in question. The Water pressure, bedding and design are all of concern to you and because of this they are concerning to us.

We know that this letter cannot make up for the experiences and concerns that you have had but I do hope that in some way it helps to regain your confidence in Marriott and more specifically the Woburn / Boston Courtyard.

Thank you for your business. My staff and I truly value your patronage, appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future. Please contact me at any time if I can be of any assistance.

STAN MARTIN
Courtyard by Marriott Woburn / Boston North smartin@csmcorp.net
781-938-9001
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is a great hotel. Everyone is helpful and the facilities are recently updated. Every morning I get a friendly greeting from Tai who always makes sure I get the paper. The gym is up to date and open 24 hours. The bar is a friendly place to join others. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Get a room on opposite side of Int 93.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The staff here is very helpful and nice. The Starbucks Chai tasted as good as ones made at Starbucks. The rooms are clean , the fitness center has a great selection of equipment. However , my mother in law noticed there were no light free weights. Convenient location right off 93. You always know what to expect with the Marriott in terms of quality staff and rooms

Stayed July 2014