“Tasty, Attractive, Friendly - Our favorite Chinese”
Review of Taipei Tokyo Cafe - CLOSED

Taipei Tokyo Cafe
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Boston Massachusetts
“Tasty, Attractive, Friendly - Our favorite Chinese”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We've mostly done take-out, which has always been delicious, but we also love to visit and eat there. The weekend buffet is my favorite of any restaurant's buffet. The food is presented attractively and they keep refreshing it.

Last week we ate there (from the menu, not buffet) with a group of nine and we were all pleased. We almost always have Chinese choices so I can't say much about the Japanese menu except for the buffet sushi which we love. I personally love the Thai Pineapple Fried Rice too. Yesterday it was just two of us.

As my wife says, "The decor is lovely." The tables are clean, the staff greet you with smiles. Bathrooms are convenient and clean.

They recently got a liquor license. My Taiwan friend was disappointed that they had Japanese beer but not Taiwanese beer!

Outstanding food, tastefully presented, by friendly helpful staff. Love it!

• Visited May 2012