“Best fried clams I've had in years”
Review of Eri S Wings & Seafood - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eri S Wings & Seafood
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Was in Woburn on business and came across this small restaurant. Very friendly staff and they have the biggest and best fried clams I've had in years! Fast service as well. Can't wait to go back. Parking was a little tricky.

1  Thank TravelerLIsa
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I live in Winchester and drive twice a week to Woburn and I order the same thing every time, Haddock, broiled. It is fantastic. This is not the normal frozen over breaded fish that is the norm in suburbia. The fish is fresh, perfectly cooked and large (12 oz) and it comes with 2 sides for around $15. I am not cheap, but that's a good deal. The sides, I like rice and broccoli, are fresh and hot. I normally do take out and the food is still steaming hot when I get home. They have chicken and other seafood, but get the haddock. You will live longer and you will know the secret, that Eri's has the best haddock served outside of the city.

Sent from my iPhone