Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewssports barfront deskthe concierge loungereading lightsbreakfast buffetcomfortable bedslots of parkingfree parkingfirst floorexcellent hotelthe entire hotelboston woburnfitness centerbusiness travelernight's sleepnew englandindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights and found the hotel to be great. The staff is great, the rooms are very comfortable. Beds comfortable too. AC unit very good and not too noisy.

I stayed in a executive room which gave you access to the lounge in the morning from 0630 to 1000 and in the afternoon from 4:30 to 9:00 PM.

Swimming pool very nice a safe desk, you should not be able to slip on this desk the way its built. Nice Gym, a bit more machines than a standard 4 machine in a hotel Gym.

Free parking and free shuttle within 5 miles includes Burlington Mall and Anderson Train station.

Scroreboard, the restaurant and bar on site is the nicest restaurant/bar I have seen, go on the hotel web page and there is lots of photos, its actually bigger than the photos shows.

Room Tip: Choose a quiet zone for quiet, otherwise, it may be noisy. No rooms are next to highway but in general, the higher the room number, the closer you will be to the highway. The building is L shaped from the highway and rooms are on the sides.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stylish and comfortable with great amenities, this is a great choice for those looking to stay for business in the Boston/Burlington area. Love the touch of the aromatherapy relaxation kits waiting for you on the pillow!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GMWoburn, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Dub T2014,

Thank you for staying with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My family lost our entire utilities due to an accident and were forced into a hotel living state for 1 week. This place stood up knowing our temporary state! They were awesome! No detail was missed! They were part of my family for the entire week we were displaced and treated us like family. Even though they knew it was being reimburesed they were our family for that 1 week. It was a place we would only go for a night at a time in the past for a get away earlier. So they knew we were already good customers there. I will never forget their service to us in the past and will and have gone back for the occasional night out with my wife!

Room Tip: All the rooms we stayed in have not have any issues so far.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear ted 12600,

I am pleased that we were able to be of service to you and your family during your stay at the Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn. I am sorry that the circumstances that brought you to the hotel were not the most positive. I hope everything is back to normal at your home and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Crowne laza Boston Woburn for two nights and had a great stay. The room and bathroom were very clean and even though there is a bar in the hotel we didn't hear any noise. The bed was extremely comfortable.
We made use of the room service which was fast, friendly and the food of the restaurant/bar onsite was good.
In the rate included was a delicious buffet breakfast with scrambled eggs, home fries and bacon, porridge, yoghurt, fresh fruit, pastries, bread, a selection of fruit juices, coffee and tea.

By car the hotel is about a 20 minutes drive away from downtown Boston and is a great alternative to the overprized hotels in the city center of Boston.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Maple Leaf alex,

I was pleased to read that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband and I found this hotel a convenient place to stay. It is right off of Rte 95/128 and you can get to any place from there. The people working at the hotel were, friendly, eager to please and always had a smile on their face. The place is clean and the cleaning staff is eager to make sure you have everything you need. If we are in the area again we will be sure to stay at this hotel. Woburn is a city that is up and coming with all the modernization being done. Plenty of restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family