“College visit to Boston”

Hilton Boston / Woburn
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Not the best Hilton. This Hilton is older and needs work. Our original room was not very clean, shower tub was clogged, and didn't smell very good. The indoor pool was very dirty with cloudy water. Their staff was very friendly and willing to help, but the hotel is not well maintained.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nym123s

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I only had to stay at the hotel for a single day, but my stay was made very memorable by the patient and caring staff on hand. All of the staff was very helpful and patient with my picky demands, and I couldn't have asked for better service. From the moment Alexis greeted me after I entered the hotel to the moment I waved on my way out, it was all great service and smiles.

Can't wait to visit again, I can only hope my travels take me that direction again.

Room Tip: Alexis Carrero definitely helped me find a perfect room, if she is there ask for her!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2014

So I stayed here this past weekend because it was close to the city and seemed like a ideal location without fighting that city parking. Its much more then that... NEVER HAVE I STAYED IN SUCH AN AMAZING HOTEL! I wasn't treated like a stranger, but like a real person! Everyone smiled and greeted me with such warm smiles. Alexis one of the front desk girls was more then welcoming! I saw her every day, and everyday she greeted me warmly with such a beautiful smile. She wasn't familiar with the area much, but when ever I had a question she ALWAYS went out of her way to make sure all my questions were answered. Not only was she nice to me, but my daughter too (not many people treat kids so kindly these days). Thank you Hilton for making this stay memorable and thank you Alexis for all your help! GOOD JOB HILTON!! You need more staff like her at ALL your property! I cannot wait to be back!

Room Tip: All the rooms were great!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The hotel is in a good location, has a friendly staff, plenty of parking, and is clean. They bumped me up to the HHonors floor, so I got free breakfast. This was a nice touch. The room was spacious and the bed was quite comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Geoffrey O
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for one night as part of a tourist group. The restaurant has quite a lot of food options. The food is good as well. I didnt get time to explore the facilities outside the room. Room furniture and facilities are good. I recommend this.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Great stay, Great Staff, Great parking, Great Food...Try this you will not be unhappy. The traffic to the hotel is slow and could need planning, but other then that we could not be more pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Hilton Woburn: The Best Hotel during our 9 day Road Trip
We stayed here for one night while entering and another night while exiting Boston on a 3 night, 2 days visit to explore the city. We get free Parking and it is way cheaper than staying at a hotel in the city. It also saves time for the long drive getting out of the city on our way back home. Plus, there’s a pool for the kids to enjoy.
It seems to be in a quiet location on a mostly residential area. The Hotel looks well maintained. The lobby looks decent for a 4 star hotel. The hotel has a nice pool in the atrium. The pool’s temperature is warmer than usual which is very nice. I’m not sure why other hotels don’t do this although it’s probably because this hotel does not have a hot tub. The only down side is that the pool hours are shorter, from 9AM to 9PM, not sure why, but I’m guessing this is to cut down noise since there are rooms right beside the pool.
We got rooms on high floors on both stays. We were facing the outside of the hotel on our first stay and there’s really nothing much to see. The second night, we got a room with a balcony facing the atrium where you can see the pool. IMHO, this is a better view. And, although we were on the first room right outside the elevators, it’s not quite beside the elevators and had no problem with noise.
No complaints on the room. It’s clean and spacious with well-maintained bathrooms, typical of Hilton. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again in the future especially if we get the same great price. A nice hotel to end our 9-day road trip of New England.
BTW, we also got free breakfast on our second night for some reason. The breakfast is also good, typical of Hilton with a cook-to-order egg station.

Room Tip: Upper Floors facing the pool/atrium.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family