“Amazing time”
Review of Woods Hole Inn

Ranked #1 of 2 Woods Hole B&B and Inns
“Amazing time”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

I have to start out by saying thank you for a wonderful weekend. The room was clean and very inviting. The cheese and cracker platter was yummy as well as the champagne. The directions given to us for our late arrival were just perfect. Breakfast each morning was so delicious I think I over eat a bit. All staff members were very real and hospitable. For a weekend alone with your spouse I would definitely recommend this place. Perfect place to unwind and reconnect.

BCGosnold, Manager at Woods Hole Inn, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
Hi Elizabeth K.-

We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed our delicious breakfast and cheese and crackers platter at check in. Thank you for your kind words and recommendation.

We hope to see you again soon!

Best,

Amanda
Woods Hole, MA
508-495-0248

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Bel Air, Maryland
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed for two nights in theNobska room. The room was very comfortable; the bed was great and the sheets were the softest I've ever slept on. Breakfasts were quite good-- I really enjoyed the yogurt, fruit, and granola. Everyone was helpful and very pleasant. We would definitely go back.

Hi Carol G -

So glad you enjoyed the peace and quiet of the Nobska Room! We loved having you, and appreciate your taking the time to share this nice review.

Hope to see you soon in Woods Hole!

Westfield, MA
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I got to stay for one night, and really wish my husband could gave gotten away, too. My room overlooked the ferry and bay, and was the perfect combination of modern and period furniture. Wineglasses with the beautiful logo were available for use, and water and tea were available all the time. There were delicious chocolate chip cookies on arrival. The TV was small, but flat screen with full cable. You could borrow DVDs, too. The wifi was very good. There was very nice soap and lotion, and the bathroom was quite clean. The sheets felt fantastic! The best I've ever experienced. In season, there's a restaurant in the building, and there are a few within walking distance. There's also the Woods Hole Aquarium and exhibit center, all free and nearby. Beaches are a short drive or bike ride away - and they offer bikes for guests for free. Very nice experience.

Room Tip: The rooms with the ocean view will be more windy.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Hi Envirotraveller59 -

So glad you enjoyed our distinctive blend of modern and period furniture that we call "vintage restored" and our high end sheets. Many people choose to buy a set on the way out the door, and we are happy to accommodate that request!

Thanks for visiting us, and we hope to see you again soon.

best,

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Only stayed one night as going to Martha's Vineyard following day, on a touring holiday of New England. Found Woods Hole Inn clean, convenient and about the only place available. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and welcomed. I would not hesitate to recommend this inn as somewhere good to stay.

Room Tip: Don't think our room was anything special - just basic but it was adequate - clean and comfortab...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thanks Memory43 -

We enjoyed meeting you and are glad to hear you appreciated our friendly staff and welcome breakfast. Next time, try booking one of the deluxe kings on the second floor as I am sure these rooms will impress you with their size, private decks and views.

Ocean Grove, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Just returned from our long weekend at The Woods Hole Inn, and I can't say enough how fantastic our stay was! The Nobska Room was awesome, with a great view of the harbor, the décor and amenities were second to none. The breakfasts were just delectable, all home made and delicious. I also want to commend Beth and her staff for making us feel like family, and not guests, they just could not do enough for us to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. I want to thank you all for creating wonderful memories for Lisa and myself. We will be back and thank you!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Lisa and Lee -

You guys are great, and I am so happy that the water view Nobska room suited you both. Our favorite moment of your visit was when Lee surprised Lisa with the dozen red roses we supplied and she burst into tears. These moments are so priceless, and we we happy to be a small part of your romantic getaway.

Thanks for this nice review, and I do hope to see you soon in Woods Hole.

Orange, Connecticut
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Incredibly friendly staff, wonderful breakfast, and the room was amazing! I went for a weekend getaway with my girlfriend and was so incredibly happy with everything at the inn. I stayed in one of the "suites" and the room was very spacious, clean, and the view was great! Honestly, I did not want to leave!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hey Jason --

Thanks so much for this great review! It was a pleasure meeting you both, and I am so glad it felt like home for you. Traveling to far flung places is fun and exciting, but having that feeling of welcome at the end of a day is a real treat and we are happy to hear that the Woods Hole Inn provided that for you.

I hope to see you again soon in Woods Hole.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here for the long weekend. It was like being at home. The bed was so comfortable and the room was so clean and sizable. The breakfast was such a delight- Beth the inn owner cooks like she could open up a breakfast cafe. The staff were warm and helpful and the guest were all very personable.

Jeffada -

I loved meeting you both, and I adore this photos you took of the welcome cheese platter and the Prosecco you enjoyed in your room at check in! Thanks so much for choosing the Woods Hole Inn, and I sincerely hope to see you both again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woods Hole
#1 of 9 in Falmouth
Inn on the Sound
Inn on the Sound
#3 of 9 in Falmouth

Been to Woods Hole Inn? Share your experiences!